Chapter 9 Part II

(WIN'S POV)

Win looked around trying to find Mix but the guy has vanished in thin air. Mr.Thitipoom  will probably take the podium to officially announce New his hire and that was the main part of the event .

He earlier saw his brother talking and drinking with Pick Srisuwan , so he didn't want to interfere maybe they were talking business which was boring in his opinion. Earth was nowhere to be found either .And New is busy to say the least he hasn't seen the man stopping for even a minute, he was always talking to someone or the other .So there was no one to keep him company .

Earlier he had thought he had seen Bright here but he was not sure . These fast few days it was like he was seeing Bright everywhere from the classes to coffee shops .Win was not sure if it were coincidences or intentional . Well he would be happy if they were intentional. He could admit he had a crush on the guy since the day they met from the way he smiled to the way he talked Win liked everything about Bright. But his voice was what attracted Win the most he could sit and listed to the man talking for hours . 

That is  why he was trying to find Mix and ask if Bright was here but as soon as he got the chance he was pulled away and now Mix was nowhere to be found .

"Hey" Win almost jumped out of his skin when someone whispered in his ears. He turned around to see "p'Bright "

Win smiled he was extremely happy that Bright was here .

(BRIGHT'S POV)

Bright stared at Win , the way he smiled was so mesmerizing . He felt himself falling in love more and more everyday . He would often follow Win wherever he went and would spend time with him in the name of coincidence . 

He wanted to confess his feeling for Win but he was afraid , not of rejection cause he could feel that Win liked him too , but of  his family . He was afraid they would do something to Win if they learnt anything  was there between them. 

His family had always dictated his life . Ever since he was a kid he was expected to do everything in certain ways . When he first rebelled by declaring that he was going to study engineering instead of business administration and his father hadn't talked to him since then , his mother has told him she was disappointed in him. He never really felt loved either , since childhood it was as if no one cared enough. Luckily they hadn't denounced him , but he wondered what will happen if they found out he was gay and always had been .Even before he met Win he felt attracted to men but tried to suppress it as he never liked someone so much like he did Win in just a few days of knowing him. 

He looked sideways to see Win smiling brightly to almost everyone who stopped by. Bright wanted to kiss those lips so badly but he had to restrain himself every time they were together .

"Have you seen Mix ?"Win asked  him

" Nope" Bright answered

"I saw him earlier but now he is gone , like I  have been trying to find him for so long but he has like vanished in thin air" Win huffed in annoyance.

"Why am I  not enough ?"Bright whispered in Win's ears again  trying to make Win blush which he usually did a lot whenever he was with him .Not that Bright was complaining in fact he loved to make Win flustered .

"Oh you are enough" Win said with a slight smirk and a wink .

 Bright's eyes went wide .Did Win just flirt back ? Oh so you are going to play like that , bunny ?He liked that a lot he liked this naughty bunny a lot .He was going to make him his and if his family even tried to hurt him, he will see the end of it.