Chapter 3 Part I

[OFF'S / PICK'S POV]

So here is the thing I may get confused and mention Off and Pick in the same line but remember they are the same person, just Off Jumpol now uses the name Pick Srisuwan and no one  have any clue about who he is ,  even Mix doesn't know  everything about his big bro ,the others just knows that he has a rags to riches stories. You will get why it is as you proceed with the story.

Pick  entered the huge building of the office headquarters of The Phunsawat Brand closely followed by his best friend and business partner Tay Tawan  who was the Owner of the The Tawan hotel chain one of the biggest in Thailand and Singto Prachaya ,the Executive director of Tawan hotels and also the owner of the Prachaya Productions and Agencies (all of Tay's and Singto's cousins also owned businesses , which all fell under the the largest business conglomerate in Thailand The Vihokratana Groups) and Tay's cousin ,who also has investments in Pick's business .They all had hands in each other's business .An assistant showed them the way to the elevator and told  them to go to the top floor.

It has been years he had entered this building with his father he was so happy knowing he would one day work here with Gun . But then his father was framed and thrown out of business and arrested .His mother had died in sorrow and then he grew up hiding from everyone . Then his father had also passed away. All while Gun was the one who handed Gun's father the weapon to destroy his father and then leave the country as if nothing happened .He was not there when he needed him the most . He had worked hard to come here again .And he had a revenge to take . Not that anyone had a clue about it  and he is determined to keep it that way.

"Do you have everything ready Singto ?" he asked                                                                         

"Do you really have to ask?" Singto said giving him a look

"Relax dude "Tay said to Pick

"Why are you so worried anyway , they are the one who needs us not the other way around " Singto added

"This is a really  big deal, because of the fame more than the money" Tay said before Pick could reply and he send Tay a silent thank you

"hmm "Singto replied 

The ding indicate they have reached their destination as the elevator  doors opened Pick's anxiety increased .

They walked towards the Glass door of the meeting room . But his heart almost stopped when he saw Gun . He has grown up ,he was wearing a cream coloured suit a pair of glasses sitting on this perfect nose, he had the most perfect and plump lips, he had his ears pierced .Expensive accessories adorning his hands and neck he looked like an angle .But Off knew what he really was . Anger bubbled inside him seeing the person responsible for destroying his family ,for all the hardship he had gone through .The person he once loved and cared so much about  , the one who betrayed him. He had often told himself that why Gun would do that ,But Gun was the only person who was in the office before the fateful day and had then disappeared completely .

He shook those thought and went towards the meeting room .

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT  IF YOU LIKE THE STORY