With deep breath, she entered into Taehyung's house. Kinda hoping he is fine. Cause last time when she came, Taehyung was fully drunk.

Somewhere Jisoo expected him drinking like last time. But her body went stiff by Taehyung lying unconscious on ground.

She felt like world just stopped in blink of second. Her entire body is shivering with fear.

Without drifting into state of numbness. Jisoo immediately ran to him.

She placed his head on her lap and slapped his cheeks lightly with glossy eyes. Her insides are churning with extreme fear and anxiety .

He still didn't get up, Jisoo let out a small sob at that. She don't know what to do. Her mind is not working now.

Jisoo tried to concentrate, she placed her hands on ears. Immediately she got an idea, Jisoo grabbed nearby water bottle.

She took water in her hand and sprinkled on his face with rapid heart beat and teary eyes. 

After seconds,  Taehyung opened his eyes. Jisoo threw her head back in relief , she felt like she could breathe again.

He got up from her lap and tried to stand up but that shitty headache is not leaving.

Taehyung remembered, just before five minutes, he got extreme of those symptoms.

He went on hard with himself, didn't take alcohol . His whole body  started trembling,  still he rooted to one place.

At last, his body is unable to cope with him. Taehyung immediately went to his wardrobe to grab alcohol.  But all of those are empty bottles.

Just within few seconds, he lost his consciousness.     

Jisoo looked at him with red eyes and wobbling lips. Still her body is shivering.

Taehyung clutched his head tightly. He is mumbling something like this

"It h-hurts , it hurts so badly.

I c-can't take it anymore.

Everything inside me is hurting.

I c-can't eat, can't concentrate on anything.

I feel like I'm g-gonna die.

I'm trying,  trying a lot for you, for us .  But c-can't do it.

S-Sorry, I'm really bad boyfriend.

I broke y-your p-promise every day.

I can't change,  this addiction will completely take me one day.

I'm not g-good for you J-Jisoo.

You d-deserve s-someone who is far far better than m-----"

Jisoo cut him off by hugging tightly.  She rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear to calm him down.

  She rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear to calm him down