I take the knife out of his hand and hold it.

"Are you right or left handed?"

"Right... I'm right handed."

"Well, if you really wanna hurt someone with it, put your pointer finger just BELOW the blade, not on it. You will cut yourself. Take your thumb and put it on the left side of the barrel of the knife. As for the rest of your finger, you can just wrap them around the barrel."

I show him how I am holding the knife. I look to my side and see a dartboard hanging on the wall. I throw the knife at the dartboard and watch as it barely misses the bullseye.

"Damn, Diego would have been disappointed that I missed the bullseye," I say as I walk away.

"Diego?" Elliott asks.

I ignore him and walk out of the kitchen into a living room type of looking place. I see a whole bunch of bulletin boards with pictures and newspaper articles all over them. There was also a whole bunch of radios and machines. I go to the newspaper articles and see that they are all on Aliens.

"What's the date?" I ask.

"January 9th, 1963," Elliott says.

1963...damn it, Five jumped us too far.

"I saw that you took a picture of me. Why?" I ask.

"I was expecting you."

"What do you mean?"

"Over the last three years, I have seen 3 energy surges in that alleyway outback. Same thing every time. A bright blue light, then something appears."

"Only three?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Did you see what they look like or get a picture?"

"I didn't get a picture of the first one, but I did of the other two."

"Where are the pictures?" I ask,

"I haven't developed them. You can't really drop all this stuff off at a local Fotomat," Elliot says.

"Okay...well what did the three people look like?"

"The first one was really tall. He came in 1960. Had some kind of tattoo on his shoulder. He also talked to himself a lot."

"That's Klaus," I whisper, " What about the other two?"

"The next one came in 1961. She didn't talk and had something on her neck. Um... oh and she had curly hair."

"Allison," I whisper, "And the last one?"

"The last one came in 1962. He was really big and kept yelling some name. Umm... Allison," Elliott says as he snaps his fingers

"That's Luther. Have you seen a boy that looks around my age? Same blazer as me and taller?" I ask.

"No. I have only seen three so far. You are the fourth one."

I felt my heart drop. Oh. I guess I'm by myself till I find Luther, Klaus, and Allison. I hope Five, along with Diego and Vanya, will be here soon.

"How do you know these people? And where did you come from?" Elliott asks.

"They are my siblings."

I look around a little bit and sigh. I have nowhere to stay.

"Look, I know you just met me not even 10 minutes ago, but can I stay here? At least until I can find my siblings or until the others come?"

"Um..."

I look at Elliott and raise an eyebrow. I can tell he was still scared, but he also looked like someone I could trust. I bet he is harmless.