Looking away, I say, "Anyway, moving on. After talking with my mother, I have decided to give this a chance. so why are you bringing this up again when I have already apologized?"

"That's the thing Selene, You have apologized and mended your relationship with everyone. Everybody except me. How do you think I feel about that?" His eyes, giving out an emotion I couldn't put my finger on.

"I don't know. I didn't think you'd care." Shrugging, I tell him honestly.

"Why did you think that?"

"Because you don't like me from day one, and you've been ignoring me like a plague, and you are always glaring at me. What else am I supposed to think? You don't act that way when you care, Taehyung." I sigh as I tell him.

The way he has been acting has hurt me, even if I don't have the right to say so. I know I hurt them first, but I get it now, and I want to know them now. And his unspoken rejection stung.

"You think I am ignoring you?" He asks, a bit surprised as he finally softens his grip on my hand, backing away just a little.

"Yes, obviously." Even when I know that I could free my hand now that his grip has loosened, I don't. I let him hold my hand. Craving the little connection our souls are getting from our little encounter.

"What makes you think that?" Pure confusion displayed in his eyes.

"I don't know? The fact that you never talk to me? Leave the room when I enter? Avoid making any eye contact?"

"I don't avoid eye contact; you do. And I don't talk to you because you are always preoccupied with someone. And I leave the room because-" he abruptly stops. His expressions tell me he said something he thought he shouldn't have. Still, I push.

"Because..? Because what Taehyung? Because you don't want to be near a bitch like me? Because you don't want me near your friends? Because you think my face so hideous that you can't look at it for-"

"Because it hurts, dammit!" Shouting, he interrupts me. "Because it hurts to see you all smiley and happy with the others and ignoring me. Even with Jungkook, you act like you guys are such good friends while you avoid any interaction with me, your own soulmate." He whispers, making me completely shut up.

When I don't say anything, he looks up with misty eyes. "I know you don't want me. Why would you, when you have everything you could ever want in those three? They're the brains, beauty, and the heart. But you're the only soulmate I have. And I want to be with you, even if I have to be at the bottom of your list."

Hearing him breaks my heart; I didn't know he felt like that. I never intended for him to question himself. Freeing my hand from his grip, I cup his cheeks, making his eyes stay on mine. "No. You never were and never will be at the bottom of my list, Taehyung, because there is no list. I want you. I never approached you because I thought you didn't want me. I want all of you. All of you hold a piece of my soul; it won't be complete if I don't have you."

Taehyung doesn't say anything for a minute, only looking into my eyes. As if to ensure himself of the sincerity behind my words. When he finds what he is looking for, he shuts his eyes as he comes closer and rests his forehead against mine, hands covering my own that are still holding his face.

"Thank you," he whispers. "I really needed to hear that. You have no idea how much I had been thinking about it, but to see that you don't feel or think that way is a huge relief like a weight lifted off my shoulders."

"Well, it's true. And stop looking down at yourself. You are the brain, beauty, and heart, as well and much more. And I am sorry. I should have come to talk to you instead of making any assumptions. I would very much like to know you, Kim Taehyung. If you will let me." I whisper back. Completely baring my heart out in front of him. Because he had as well, and I want him to know that he will not be the only one making efforts in this relationship. We need to start at the right foot again, and that's what I want to make this into. A fresh start.

"I wouldn't want anything more. Thank you. And I'm sorry for calling you a bitch too." He apologizes in his deep, hoarse voice, sending my stomach a tingle.

"I forgive you. I kinda was being a bitch that day." I chuckle, and he follows.

"Yeah, kinda."

We keep staring into each other's eyes, forgetting that a world outside us exists.

After a couple of minutes pass of us drinking each other, I whisper, "We should get back. Everyone must be wondering."

"Uh-hmm, We should." he agrees but doesn't move.

"Taehyung!" I push at his chest slightly.

"Alright." He says but instead of backing away, he comes closer, too close as he brushes his lips against my left cheek slightly, surprising me. And then he disappears like a light. As if he was never even here. Leaving me taken aback.

Coming back into my senses, I touch my cheek where his were not even a minute ago as a small smile play on my lips. Shaking my head, I move to the kitchen as well.

It has been the most intimate and vulnerable moment I have had with any of my soulmates. And I am glad it was with him, since we both are afraid to be vulnerable.

I laugh as I step into the space, remembering how fast we went from screaming at each other to stripping off our defences and exposing our thoughts.

"What?" Jin asks, curious to know the reason behind my amusement.

I look at Taehyung before looking back at him and answering his question, "Nothing. Come. Let's eat."