Plans to rewrite

So, I'll keep it short but I will rewrite this story. There is a reason why and I will explain it in a while. The first one is that the story is very slow-paced and the climax of each chapter takes a very long time to reach and I'm very sorry for that and I thank you for being patient. Second one is the grammar. Now english isn't my first language but I don't want to use that excuse for my bad grammar. And also the inconsistent uses of Bold and Italic and capitalization of words. Third is the formatting. I get confused on using the POV changes because I'm new to using it. But now, I have some knowledge in using it. Also, someone taught me that doing that ruins the readers flow. And last is that I was actually not satisfied on how Anomaly VII turned out and so, I always thought about how it could be better. 

 So I will be making a new rewritten version of this with better grammar, formatting, and pacing. When will it be published? That is something I will also announce here and I promise you won't be disappointed. Anyways, we'll meet again in the future announcement so thank you for the support and I hope you'll also support the rewrite too. That would be all and have a nice day!