Prologue

(before the chapters start I would like to tell you that:
Italic: thoughts
Bold: speaking
That's all!)
________________________________________________

Narrator POV

Before light there was only darkness, and within that darkness there are only monsters. Monsters that are called "Anomalies" a creature that originated from the dark abyss of the universe, they live in the borders of life and death. They only follow their primal instincts...

And that is to destroy everything the light touches.

The unknown God was worried that his creation would be destroyed by this savage monsters. So the unknown God created "The celestial council" created by the powers of God and defenders of the universe we live in. The celestial council consists of five members.

The guardian of space, time, chaos, nature, and civilization. This powerful defenders would protect the universe at all cost...

Even at the cost of their own lives...

______________________________________

??? POV

The world is so dark and cold, I can't see anything, I don't remember who I am and what I am. All I feel is that painful feeling inside of me.

Then my eyes caught a light, the light starts to get brighter and brighter. I feel like it's calling for me, I then walked through the light as a trip and fall. I feel like my legs is weak but my body is telling me to come to the light.

???: Hello?

I then heard a voice as it echos in the void.

???: Are you okay? Hellooo??

As I come closer to the light I start to see a beautiful forest at a distance. And their I saw a girl. Maybe the voice is coming from her?

???: Seven are you okay??

Seven? Is that my name? I can't remember. My brain hurts so bad trying to remember things. Who am I? Where am I? Who is that girl?

???: Hey seven

???: Seven

???: Seven?

???: SEVEN

???: SEVEN!!!
______________________________________

Seven's POV

I then woke up in my room, I then slowly sat down at my bed and stretched my back as I hear a satisfying pop. I then remembered the dream "I always have that dream. What does it mean?" I pondered.

I then looked at the clock and check what time it is 'it's six in damn morning'
I heavily sighed to myself.

Seven: why do I always wake up sooo damn early.

I grumbled as I make my way into my closet, I then took out my blue hoodie and black cargo shorts (which are my only clothes anyways). And prepared to take a bath, brush my teeth, eat breakfast and go to work. As I went to the kitchen to fix me a bowl of cereal I start to think back at the dream.

That dream always happen Everytime I sleep, nothing change at all, all of the events, all of the dialogue. It's like playing your favorite game a second time.

At this point I memorized whats gonna happen by heart but yet. I feel like the dream was very new, I feel like I have seen this but I don't remember, it gives of an odd feeling, like this weird feeling of warm nostalgia.

As I made my cereal I then walked into my living room and layed the bowl in the coffee table as I find the remote.

Seven: where the hell is the remote?! I swear to God Everytime I put the remote down, it just goes adios...

As I try to find the remote I looked at the coffee table and saw the remote just laying there.

Seven: ... Well that was dumb.

I say as I grab the remote and sat down, I grabbed the bowl and took a spoonful of the cereal and open the TV to watch the daily news...

______________________________________

(The prologue is done! I'm sorry if the story is a little short but I hope this gives a little insight on Seven's personality. There would chapters at weekends cause I don't have classes. And that's it now and I'll see you at the next chapter!)