Chapter 3: The Elysium Pub

Owl wish you a nice day, enjoy!

______________________________________

9:00

Narrator POV

Somewhere in a restaurant

Their was an old man was sitting at the front of a small old bar, the bar looks old and worn down yet the inside looks new and modern. their a sign hang with the name of the bar, "Elysium pub".

Owned by the the 12th General of the Shirogane knights, Shirogane Doraku, but people know him as gramps.

He retired when his son was promoted as the new general. During his retirement he always dreamed to have his own bar, and so with the help of all the money he saved. He created The Elysium pub.

While reading a newspaper with a cigar in his mouth he then checked his watch for the time.

Gramps: that kid is late again... Tsk he better have a good excuse.

He then stood up from his stool and threw the cigar in his mouth to the trash, as he was gonna prepare to open the bar.

Suddenly he started hearing running and screaming just far away. He then got out and see what's going on.

He saw a red blur zooming towards his direction and by instinct he dodged out of the way and grab the hilt of his sword.

The red thing or person then revealed to be an oni girl and a boy she is carrying.

The boy who is being carried at the girl's back was then put down slowly at the ground.

The boy then collapsed at the ground and tried his best not to vomit.

Seven: Ayame Chan... Please never do that again...

Ayame: But atleast you got here in time!

Seven: And I am both grateful and traumatized...

Gramps then approached Seven and squated down at his level.

Gramps: Seven, you're late! Where have you been? I was gonna open without you again!!

Gramps scold, Seven then looked up at gramps and slowly stand up.

Seven: Sorry gramps, I was distracted.

Gramps: Yeah... Sure, he then looked at Ayame.

Gramps: And who is this? Your friend? Or your girlfriend?

Seven and ayame then blushed.

Seven: uuhhhmmm... No this is Ayame my next door neighbor.

Seven gestured at a still blushing Ayame.

Gramps: hmmm nice to meet you! My name is Doraku, but you can call me gramps.

As he extends his arm, ayame then grabbed his arm and violently shakes it

Ayame: Nice to meet you Sir! I am happy to be aquinted with you!

Gramps then tried to remove his hand  from Ayame's grip but failed. Ayame was then flicked by Seven in the head.

Seven: What did I tell you with shaking people's hands?

Ayame: ... Do not shake them violently...

She murmured as she rub the spot she got flicked on.

Gramps then looked at his watched and walked to the bar.