Chapter 9: "Knife" to meet you

Seven's POV

So there I was sitting down face to face with this talking sword in my living room, that is might I mind you placed vertically on a chair with a cushion under it. Why? Because it is not a normal sword they said.

Apparently this thing is a physical manifestation of my hidden powers. Which is hidden behind my souls, key word "Souls".

The man with the red suit or Null is his name, was apparently fused inside of me. This man is a goddamn anomaly, like I'm okay being possessed by other things but an anomaly?

I'm basically fucked. So I am here contemplating about my life decisions and how the hell did I get here. And this talking sword isn't helping my case either.

Sword: Pssst! Hey, heeeeey! Are you listening?! Psssssssssssst!

The sword then started catching my attention like a cat, but I looked at the sword in its eye gem thingy.

Seven: Yeah yeah, I'm listening. Don't need to be so loud, it's like midnight already, I don't want my neighbors banging at my door...

Sword: oh no... Well anyways back on what I'm saying...

And then the sword started to talk again. Im not in the mood to listen to this oversized knife talk about itself. Actually I haven't had it's name yet.

Seven: Soooo... Like... Do you have a name?

The eye on the gem looked at me, even though it is just an eye I could feel the pride it radiates.

Sword: Well of course! Im not a nor-

Seven: Yeah not a normal sword, don't have to state the obvious.

Sword: First of all rude, and second I do have a name thank you very much.

There was a sudden silence when they said they have a name. I waited for the answer but the sword didn't talk at all as my patience gets thinner and thinner. I then got tired and just decided to sleep, as I was going back to my bedroom the sword then called for my attention.

Sword: H-h-hey! Where are you going?!

Seven: Going back to sleep...

Sword: Aren't you interested in knowing my name?

Seven: hmmmmmmmmm... No

I then closed the door from my bed room and threw myself into my bed, my mind then starts to fade and my eyes become heavy. I then gave in to sleep and hope that I won't wake up from a nightmare.
______________________________________

I woke up feeling more refreshed I  don't feel tired anymore, maybe all I need was a goodnight sleep. As I was going to get up I noticed there was something heavy on my chest.

I then looked down and was horrified, there was a girl sleeping on top of me. My flight and fight senses activated and chose violence as I threw the girl out of my chest.

The girl hit the ground and woke up.

???: Hey! What's that for?!

Seven: Who are you? And why are you at my house?!

The girl then dusted off her clothes as she stood from the floor.

???: Okay well I'm-

Seven: Ma'am I will not hesitate to call the police.

???: whoa whoa, calm down no need to call the-

Before she could continue I then start speed dialing the police. The girl then panicked and got my phone and threw it in the ground.

Seven: Hey! That was my phone, now I have to buy a new one.

Wait, how did this girl got into my house? I then look at her as she was just checking out my room.

Seven: Wait, how did you get into my house?

???: Well you see...
______________________________________

I then saw the sword was gone and infact the girl standing next to me was the sword itself.

Seven: So, you're telling me that you have a human body, and went into my room to sleep at my bed cause your afraid of being alone?

???: Yeah basically that...

I then felt bad leaving her alone here. She did stayed at that dream room for God knows how long, and might have developed a fear of being lonely. Now that I looked at the girls appearance she was pretty small. She has black hair and yellow at the end of her hair. She has purple eyes, now that I look at her she looks like a kid.

Seven: Well anyways since you could walk easily now, would you like to eat breakfast?

???: Yes please.

Seven: ohh yeah right I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is-

???: Your name is Sebastian right?

This caught me off guard as I look at her. No one actually knows my real name, Seven was a name that I chose since childhood.

Seven: How did you know?

???: I might have accessed your memories while sleeping.

Great I have a sword that is a snooper. My life wouldn't get worse than this ain't it.

Seven: Well, moving on what's your name? I didn't got it last time.

???: Well, if you must know then I'll give you my name. My name is Melfissa Anya, and I am at your service.
______________________________________

I'mma have test next week so maybe updates will be really slow but might find a way to make a chapter. Also you could ask anything about the story I'll try my best to answer them. Anyways have a nice day!