Chapter 7: Sweet Nightmares

Seven's POV

It was dark again, that painful feeling at my chest is there again, but it's more painful I feel like I'm being stab again. I could vomit my guts out right here right now but I don't have the guts to do it.

I then heard the girl calling me. Not missing a beat a went there, my legs just automatically stood up and ran to her. But something's different the girl was holding a sharp object in her hand. As I come closer and closer I realized something. The forest... It's destroyed. And the girl covered with blood as I was gonna turn back the girl then stabbed me, how did she got here? She was so far away, I then looked down and I saw the girls facial expression clearer. It was the brown haired girl, she has two feathers holding up her hair in a pony tail. She has brown eyes filled with pure blood lust, she then removed the sword from my chest. I dropped from the ground as I look up from the sky. I then saw the girl bring up her sword and swung it down at my neck...

______________________________________

I then woke up in cold sweat. I was breathing heavily as I touched my chest.

No holes, I thought as I check my phone for the time. Seven in a morning, day today is Tuesday. Man  that dream weird as ever, but very new.

I then went into my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. My work is about two hours I'll just take a taxi. As I was drying myself and was preparing to brush my teeth, I heard the door knock. Maybe that's Ayame, I then brushed my teeth and change my clothes. I checked my wardrobe and well... All I have is hoodies, a few t-shirts and sweaters. I then decided to wear a black sweater with a red stripe in the arms that reaches up to the wrist of the sleeves, a red t-shirt and black pants. I then went into my door and open it.

But suddenly time slowed down as I could clearly see Ayame gonna tackle me. But before she does I moved from the side as went right past me, as I grab at the back of her kimono. She then looks back at me and pouts.

Ayame: Hmph! Why did you move out the way?

I was also suprised on what I did. I never do that as I always accept my fate on getting tackled by Ayame. But that reflex was fast as hell even for me.

Seven: I'm not really on the mood...

Ayame then had a worried expression on her face.

Ayame: Hey Seven... Are you okay?

Seven: Huh? What do you mean if I'm okay?

Ayame: Well you look like you just had seen a ghost.

Seven: I'm okay Aya-chan I just haven't slept properly this past few weeks.

Before I could say another excuse Ayame was glaring at me. She then karate chop me in the head.

Seven: oww! Hey what's that for!?

Ayame: That's bad Seven! You know that sleep is important right??

Seven: Geez are you my mom?

She then karate chop me in the head again. As I rub the place where she got me.

Seven: Hey! That's a foul. I never hit you twice when I scold you?!

Ayame: I don't care where talking about your health here. Why not take a break?

Seven: I have work today.

Ayame: Surely your boss wouldn't mind giving you a break right?

Seven: What like a sick leave? You know that my day off is in Sundays right?

Ayame: Well can't you at least consider about your health for once? I don't want you dying on me all of a sudden.

She then looks down sad. She always does this when I don't take care of myself. When I get sick she visits me and takes care of me. And when she got sick once I took care of her, we always had our backs. I then put my hand on her head.

Seven: Hey, don't worry Aya-chan. I'm really okay, wouldn't have I called for your help if I'm feeling unwell? And besides I don't want to say you worry like this.

She then looks up at me smiled. This girl knows my weaknesses and that damn smile. Aaaghhhhhhhhhhhh

My thoughts were cut when Ayame took my hand and pulled me out of my apartment.

Seven: hey! What are you doing???

Ayame: You forgot didn't you. Didn't you promised me that you gonna pay for my meal right? Let's go and have breakfast!

I was then dragged by this girl away from my apartment. I then later return back to get my apartment keys and get my phone and wallet. I locked my apartment and ran back to Ayame.
______________________________________

While me and Ayame where walking down the streets I was listening to Ayame ramble about this Ramen stand she like and wants me try it. As I was following her I called Roberu. I decided to take Ayame's advice and call Roberu to tell gramps that I feel sick, just hope he answers.

Ring ring...

Ring ring...

Roberu: hello? Seven what is it?

Seven: Hey Roberu are you going to work?

Roberu: Yeah why?

Seven: I'm sorry man but I suddenly feel sick. I've been getting bad sleep and just today has it only affected me.

Roberu: hey bro are you okay? Did you checked up to the doctors?

Seven: No not yet but I just want you to know that I'll file a sick leave. Can you cover for me?

Roberu: Sure why not. Anyways I'm having breakfast, talk to you later okay?

Seven: Okay bye.

I then hit the end call button as I dial gramps phone number.

Ring ring...

Ring ri-

Gramps: hello?

Seven: hey Gramps. Can I file a sick leave?

Gramps: hmmmm. What's the matter got a fever too?

I then explained to gramps about my sleeping problems and how it is affecting me. He then agreed and said that I should take a rest.

I then my call as I pocketed my phone. I then noticed something...

Wheres Ayame?

I then look around and see her skipping to this noodle stand. Huh maybe this is it,

I then catch up to Ayame and went inside.

The inside was simple and only had about eight seats and there you see an old man with two horns.

Ayame: Hey Seven!

I then looked at Ayame as she pat at the seat beside her. I then sat down near her as we ate breakfast together.
______________________________________