Chapter 13: The Council pt 1

Seven's POV

Anya: And that is how you properly bury someone.

Anya explained to me the steps on how to bury a body when you ever kill someone and honestly I'm both terrified and suprised that she knows that.

It's either something she watch or something she already experienced and honestly I'm leaning towards the second one.

I was finished mopping the floor as I grabbed the wet floor sign and put it in a differently location and start to mop there. No one has come to the bar yet but later on this place would be filled with customers.

While I was mopping I then heard the door ring, as I look up from the floor. I then saw Roberu panting and sweating.

Seven: You ran to work again, didn't you?

Roberu: I kinda got a little sidetracked...

Seven: Well we opened early so go and change into your uniform before gramps starts nagging.

Roberu: Will do.

He then when into the employees room, but I forgot to tell him something.

Seven: ohh and also the floor is we-

Before I could continue I then heard him slip and hit the floor.

Anya: Oof, that gotta hurt.

Seven: Tell me about it.

I thought as I go and help him up from the floor. A minute passed by and both me and Roberu are waiting for customers to come in. While waiting we decided to play chess at the bar, I was playing black while he was white.

Anya: Move your king to the right.

Seven: No

Anya: C'mon trust me.

Seven: sshhhhh, I'm focusing.

I used my knight and ate his bishop. But I didn't notice that there was a second bishop stationed at the bottom left of the knight. Roberu then ate my knight and was checkmate.

Roberu: Checkmate!

Seven: Dammit.

Anya: Told you.

I then grumbled as Roberu starts to collect the pieces and stored the board under his table.

Roberu: Man your bad at chess.

Seven: Shut up, chess is very complicated for my monkey brain.

While we were talking to each other we heard the door ring as I stood up from my seat and faced at the door as I had a welcoming smile on my face.

Seven: Welcome to the Elysium Pub.

Anya: Whoa that was fast.

Seven: it's what you call a service mode.

Anya: What's a service mode?

Seven: it's what people have working at a service industry.

Anya: Huh, okay then.

I then looked at the person who entered and it's none other than Charles and two people. The first one is man with a long light white hair and green eyes he wears white long sleeved shirt a black cloak.