Chapter 2: Hunting season

( I change the cover of this story, and decided to draw this hope it's good. Anyways enjoy!)
______________________________________

Somewhere at space

ANOMALY DETECTED

ANOMALY DETECTED!!

An alarm blared at the celestial court.
The alarm signals all of the celestial members to gather and assess the danger.

This also determines the danger level of an anomaly to dangerous to catastrophic...
______________________________________

Somewhere in the chaos' realm

In a deep dark cave full of only rocks and crystals, there is one girl who appears to be upside down.

Seemingly sleeping, this girl is none other than the guardian of chaos herself Hakos Baelz.

Baelz POV

I was sleeping peacefully upside down until...

ANOMALY DETECTED ALL CELESTIAL MEMBERS GATHER IMMEDIETLY!!

The alarm suprised me that I fell from the ceiling.

Baelz: Goddammit...

I groaned in pain as I rub my eyes and checked the alarm.

Baelz: huh, another anomaly? But we just exterminated a few of those last week? Sigh this better be worth my time... But first..

I'm gonna go eat breakfast. I thought as I dust of the dirt from my clothes, and teleported out of my realm.

______________________________________

Somewhere in a forest

A woman is seen reading a book in an old oak tree surrounded by animals and birds. Of course this woman is mother nature herself. Ceres Fauna

Fauna POV

It is a beautiful day in the forest, the animals are roaming around, the birds are singing, and the flowers are blooming.

I was reading a book drinking tea, relaxing and admiring the calming atmosphere of nature, sure hope something wouldn't happ-

ANOMALY DETECTED ALL CELESTIAL MEMBERS GATHER IMMEDIETLY!!

The signal for the celestial court not only suprised me but all the animals around me.

Fauna: nooooo... come back...

I then looked at the alarm and checked the notification

Fauna: Another anomaly? They have been active this days huh... Sigh...

I sighed, well might as well answer the call, I thought as I decided to go to the celestial court. But before that.

I created a golem made out of stone and dirt, the guardian was standing tall about 10 ft. The golem then kneeled down in one knee, as it looks up and waits for my order.

Fauna: My child, can you protect the forest for me?

The golem then nods, I then smiled and Pat its head. I then approached a stone shrine created for me, and teleported at the court...
______________________________________

Sana POV

I was walking at the halls of the celestial court, the alarm for the members the gather notified me and I came as early as possible.