Elrin

*A/N: I know you want to get on with the story, but I need to add in a forewarning for this chapter. As you can tell from the story description, The Cursed Alpha is rated mature for, obviously, mature reasons. This chapters is an example of one of the parts that makes it so. You've already read a slightly mature chapter but, when I say this one is worse, I mean it. Elrin is a very sexual being and you will get a strong visual of the kind of person she is from reading this.

Sorry, I know this is one of the longer author's notes I've written but that is it. Promise. Now, meet Elrin.*

  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

The bass was thumping beneath my feet, and I was feeling vibes off of two guys that swore they were straight before they met me. Humans were so easy to influence, it barely took any effort to suggest to the taller male that the shorter one's lips looked like they needed some company. It wasn't long before I'd led them into the V.I.P area that only I had access to as partial owner to that particular club.

I don't remember their names but it didn't matter, it was only minutes before the shorter one (let's call him Taylor) had his hand down the taller one's (we can say he's Ryan) pants. I was sitting on the couch across from them, watching as Ryan pulled his dick out and forced it down Taylor's throat.

As I watched the scene in front of me, I felt my body start to vibrate and hum in satisfaction. There was no way these two men were fully straight before my influence struck them. Their passion is way too high for that to even be possible. There was so much heat between them, and it was pushing me past my limit, I had to join in.

At my approach, Ryan looked up at me and watched me as I removed my top, freeing my breasts. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his, while simultaneously pushing Taylor's head further down on his cock. A gagging sound made my lips spread into a smile and I pulled on his hair to meet his gaze. His brown eyes were full of shock, and that was reasonable; he didn't know what was happening. All he knew was that he was enjoying it.

I pressed my lips to his and a small moan spread his lips wider, so I took the advantage and shoved my tongue into his mouth. He tasted of beer, and it made me sick. But not sick enough to make me stop this. I pushed his head back down to gag on Ryan's cock again before pulling on his hair, forcing him into the seat next to his current fuckbuddy.

"Do you two know each other?" my voice was full of lust, and I allowed it to drip heavier to further influence the men.

Taylor nodded as Ryan mumbled, "He's my girlfriend's brother."

My smile widened. I had picked two of the best choices I had that night. It was a forbidden romance, and I just removed the forbidden part.

I stepped to the side to stand in front of Taylor, who was still looking at me in shock as I bent forward to rub my hand u and down his shaft. He let out a soft moan which urged me on. I straddled either side of his legs and pushed his dick inside of me. It was instant pleasure as I started to ride him, and I saw him watching Ryan out of his peripheral. It told me just how bad he wanted him.

I looked over to Ryan as I stood up from my position and motioned for him to take my place. I watched as he took Taylor's dick inside of his ass when I heard my phone ring.

At first, I ignored it, seeing that there was an unknown number on the screen but then it rang again. I let out a frustrated groan and angrily grabbed the phone from the nearby table.

"What is it?!"

"Uh, is this Elrin? I'm calling for Ariadne." My heart dropped from my chest at the mention of her name. She was so lost when I found her, and I tried to teach her as much as I could about our lifestyle. But there was always something off about her, she always had attracted danger.

I snapped toward the two human males, and they separated, got dressed and left awkwardly.

"What's happened?"