"It's not a trap. My little sister has no use for her anymore, so she gave her to us."

I smiled. I knew that he would understand why we found Addison so easy. If I was Kinsley, I would have done exactly that. And I guess Killian thought the same way. Not only does it buy Kinsley some time, but it got rid of her loose ends. She just used my stupid cousin to do her bidding then disposed of her when she became useless.

"She's in the room to the back. I don't think she'll be any problem, but I'll stand guard outside in case you need me."

I nodded at Levi, and he nodded back with so much respect in his eyes. I didn't fully remember him, but I would get flashes from time to time. And I did feel a sense of trust towards him.

"Thanks, Levi."

"No problem, boss." He replied.

When we got to the room, I reached out to open the door, but Mik stopped me. I frowned because I desperately wanted to get the inevitable over with.

"Since none of you will say what we all are thinking. I guess I'll have to be the voice of reason yet again."

"What is it?" I asked with a frown.

He was wasting my time. I had better things to be doing than waiting to hear him try and talk me out of what was going to happen.

"What the f**k are you going to do when Big Joe finds out that you killed his only daughter? Is he an enemy that you want to take on?"

He was talking to me, but the questions were addressed to Killian. I knew that whatever I decided to do would have a very big impact on us. On my family, but it was a decision that I had to make. I needed to send a message. No one f**ks with my family and lives!

"I'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Right now, Red needs to regain what they took from her. And if that means me helping her burn the world to the f**king ground, then so be it. Her happiness and her sanity are my number one priority. I'll think about the consequences later."

Mik said a few choice words in a few languages, but I just fell in love with Killian all over again. He knew why I needed to do this. He understood what I was feeling even when I wasn't sure of it myself.

Parts of me felt broken, it was the reason I couldn't connect with my old self. They f**ked my mind up when they robbed me of my life. I didn't know who I was anymore, and I was fighting with myself for dominance of my own mind. I was in a tunnel of confusion and uncertainty with no way of escaping. Taking back control from the people who stole it from me was the only way I could rebuild myself. I might never be the woman I was before, but I could at least be back in control of my life.

"Look, I get it. I really do. But we've got a lot of enemies on our asses, we don't need someone like Big Joe on our backs as well. I'm not saying the bitch doesn't deserve to die because I think she does. I'm just saying we have to be careful how we go about it. We don't only have ourselves to think about anymore. We've got our families to protect."

Killian looked at me. He was leaving the decision entirely up to me. I hated that Mik was right. I had to think about my children and how their lives will be affected if I acted too rash.

I sighed, "You do know how to kill a girl's buzz."

Mik smiled, relief showing in his eyes. "What can I say. I'll soon be a prophet with the amount of time I've had to be the voice of reason and conscience for Killian, and now you."

He scratched his head, "I should have become a priest like my Ma wanted, maybe my life wouldn't have been so f**king hard."

Both Killian and I laughed. I knew Mik loved his life, he wouldn't trade what he did for anything else. And as much as he'd hate to admit it, he loved Killian. They were brothers in arms and brothers in life.

"So, what do you suggest we do? And don't say let her go because that is not an option."

Killian chuckled. "I f**king love this side of you, woman. Hot as f**k."

I fluttered my eyes at Killian. "I live to please you."

Mik rolled his eyes and regarded us with a scrawl as if he was a disapproving parent of two unruly teenagers.

"Would you two just stop trying to have sex everywhere and focus for one f**king minute, please."

He ran his hand through his hair with a sigh. He was clearly frustrated, and it showed in the lines under his eyes.

"Look, I get it. Fate has dealt you two a f**ked up hand, and you have every right to make up for the time that you've missed but come on." He dragged the last part.

"We're working right now. Would it be so hard to keep it just a tad bit professional when we're out in the field? I'm sick and f**king tired of you two wanting to jump each other at every turn. Those are not images I want in my head, ever."

Killian chuckled and I blushed. He was right. We did tend to get a bit carried away sometimes. It just never occurred to us that we were making everyone around us uncomfortable.

"Sex is a natural thing, Mik. You shouldn't be ashamed to talk about it." Killian teased.

I knew that he enjoyed watching Mik squirm. Sometimes I didn't understand their friendship, but somehow, they made it work for them.

"Oh, for god's sake, Killian. I don't want to know who you're f**king and I definitely don't want images of you and Lilly in my head." Mik grunted.

I could tell that Killian was having way too much fun and wanted to continue tormenting Mik, so, I intervened.

"I'll do my best to tone down the perv in Killian. How does that sound?"

Mik nodded with a sigh, "That's all I'm asking."

"Now, can we get back to business?"

The lightness in the air was gone and in its place was a deadly determination. There were still people out there that were coming after our family, and they needed to be eradicated.

"How do you suggest we go about dealing with Addison?"

Mik smirk, a satisfyingly cunning look in his eyes. I smiled. I didn't know what he was thinking, but I loved it.

"I've got the perfect thing that will solve all our problems."

I giggled, clapping my hands together. "I like the sound of that. Please, do tell."

Mik folded his arms, relaxing. "Well..."