"Summer vacation is starting from the end of the month", Mark started a conversation.

"Oh yes. I'm excited", she joyfully responded.

"Every year we go for a trip somewhere."

"Wow that's sound fun."

"Wanna come with us?"

"Me?" The female raised her eyebrows in suprise.

"Yes. You and Chenle are part of our squad now. So I want both of you to come."

"Thank you so much", she said with a broad grin. "By the way, where are we going?"

"Usually we go to a hill station or forest or somewhere else. But we never went to beach together because of me. So, this time I want us to go to the beach."

"Are you sure?", she asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah I want to see my friends happy. I know how much they love beaches but we never went together because of my aquaphobia."

"Aww Mark you are so sweet~" She pinched his cheek which left him flustered. "I love seas and oceans."

"I hate seas and oceans." He let out a chuckle. "But don't worry I will not go near the ocean."

She frowned but then broke out into a smile. "Ok. But let's just focus on enjoying the trip."

He nodded with a smile. "Hmm."

》¤《》¤《》¤《》¤《》¤《》¤《

"Really? We are going to the beach this time?", Haechan asked, still not believing the older's words.

Mark nodded as he put a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"But Mark-"

The Canadian cut Yumi's words off and said, "I know you are concerned but don't be. I will not go near the ocean. It will be fine."

"Oh my God!!! Finally!!!", Renjun exclaimed.

"We will have so much fun there", Jaemin said. "I'm down."

"I will be near the sea after months. I'm so happy." Chenle beamed.

"Oh yeah you are from Busan. You miss home right?", Jeno asked.

"Ofcourse. I mean sometimes I feel so tired here. Just feel like giving up. It's so hard here. I'm trying my best to adjust. And I definitely miss home", the Chinese merman said.

"Aww come here. Let me give you a hug", Jisung said with a frown and embraced his new bestfriend into a comforting hug.

"But I'm still happy. I found you guys. You all are really nice. All my life, I had to be a responsible boy but now I can act like a kid and no one will complain. I love when you baby me", he said with a chuckle.

"Awww Chenle is such a big baby. I love you so much", Jaemin said in a cute tone and pouted while showing finger hearts.

Few of the friends let out a small laugh.