"Wait a minute. You are telling that I never treated you like a baby and never loved you?" Kiara put her hands on the left side of her chest acting hurt. "Ouch!"

"Ahhh no. It's not like that. Ofcourse you love me. But you are a princess and I need to protect you. So, I have to be a little responsible."

Others furrowed their eyebrows. "Princess? Kiara is a princess?", Jisung asked.

The two bestfriends eyes widened and they shared a look. "Uhh... he actually meant I used to act like a princess and he was my bodyguard. Just a game we used to play. Right Chenle?" The orange-haired merman nodded his head.

"Oh", they said. Kiara and Chenle internally sighed in relief that their friends didn't find anything suspicious.

Yumi looked down at her plate- about to start eating again when she noticed that her donut was missing. She frowned and looked up and saw Haechan sitting infront of her. She understood that Haechan definitely ate it. "Yah Lee Haechan!!! Where's my donut?"

Haechan snapped at her direction and met with her narrowed eyes as he gulped. "I don't know-"

"You don't know? Donghyuck give my donut back."

His lips formed a thin line and pointed at his tummy with a pout. "It's already here."

"I didn't even eat a single bite of it", she whined.

"You weren't eating so I ate it. I felt bad for the donut. You never share your food except a few times."

"Good food should not be shared. It should be eaten alone. Like I ate the cookies made by the principal's wife alone without sharing" Chenle proudly said.

Kiara gasped and said, "You little, cute, naughty boy." She smacked his arm as he let out a yelp.

"You literally complimented him." Renjun looked at her in disbelief.

"I mean I didn't lie. He is cute." The mermaid pinched the younger's cheek.

"Are you all literally going to forget the fact that Haechan ate my donut?", the oldest girl asked, still whining as it was her favourite donut.

"It's ok. You can have mine." Jeno put his own donut on her plate. His eyes turning into crescent shapes.

"But Jeno you bought this for yourself", Yumi said.

"No it's fine. I don't really like donut much. You can eat it." Jeno flashed a sweet smile at her.

"Well thank you", she said and started eating the food.

Jaemin knitted his brows together and looked at his smiling bestfriend just beside him. 'But he loves donut', he thought but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, summer vacation is starting in less than two weeks", Jisung said.

"Yeah. We need to decide where we are going", Jaemin said.

"I have already found a great place to go", Mark spoke.

"Where?", Renjun asked, excitement was visible in his eyes.

"It's a place where you can do anything. Scuba diving, camping, beach parties and lots of food."

"Food!!!", Haechan exclaimed.

"But where exactly we are going?", Jeno asked.

Mark smiled and answered, "Neo Island."

Well I guess we are going to Neo Island once again ;)

How are y'all?

Oh I'm getting new spects today and I did a lot of drawing in between my exams lol

I have 3 more exams left till 4th October then I'm free (not actually but yeah)

It's been a long time since I went on a trip 😭😭😭

Thank you~