Chapter 13: Apologies

Characters: Y/N, Hades, Mal, Evie, Audrey, Queen Leah, Ben, and Beast

Setting: Guest Bedroom in Auradon Castle.

Y/N P.O.V.

"How are we going to wake her up..?" I asked Mal, nervously, suddenly, I remembered when we were in Hades' layer.

Flashback

When the two finally got done with their duet, Hades said, "The ember only works for me," "It'll work for me, we're blood," Mal replied. "You're only half Hades. It won't do everything for you that it does for me,"

Flashfoward

The words repeated in my mind. I turned to Mal and opened my mouth to speak, but she said, "Hades can wake her up," Had she read my mind? "You're right," I said, "Guys," Mal began, "Can you go get Hades so he can wake Audrey?" She asked. "Your majesty, apologies, but, it might be a little risky, don't you think?" One of the guards said. "No, I know he'll do it, he's my father," She responed, beckoning for them to go pick him up. "I'm nervous," Carlos laughed. "Sure you are, C," I said. "I've never met Hades!" He said. "He's not that bad, he just wears a scary amount of eyeliner," I said, laughing. Mal backhanded my arm and said, "That's my father you're talking about!" "Sorry, honey," I giggled, while rubbing the spot she smacked my arm. A few minutes later, I heard the door open. "Thank you for coming," Mal said, with gratitude. "Didn't have much choice," He said, rudely. "Sir-" I began. "Call me Hades," He interrupted. I just stared at him, wanting to say, "Bitch I can call you whatever the fuck I want," but I didn't. What? I didn't want to be burnt to a crisp yet! "Hades," I began, then didn't continue. I found myself getting nervous, so I backhanded Mal's arm slightly, letting her know to ask him. "Can you wake.. her?" She asked. "Why, when it comes to them you want them here, but when it's us, you just lock them away and throw away the key?" He asked, calmly. "Because-" Ben began. I beckoned for him to stay quiet, and Hades finished, "They're your own kind?" Hades lifted up his hands and the guards quickly tried to put his arms down. "I- I'm gonna need to use my hands," He said. They uncuffed him and Mal gave him the room ember. His hair flared up and the room turned a light blue. "Still haven't lost my touch," He said. He went up to Beast and they both growled at eachother. "Dad," Mal snapped. They stopped growling at eachother and Hades went to the bed where Audrey was sleeping in. He woke Audrey up by circling the ember around her. She suddenly woke up and said, "Tell me it was all a bad dream," "You know damn well it wasn't" I laughed. Mal shot me a look and I kept my mouth shut. "It's over now," Mal said. "I wanted to hurt everyone," Audrey said, tears coming to her eyes. "I'm so sorry," Mal said, looking at her. "I guess, I should apologize too," said the older lady by the bed. "Who's that?" I asked. "Queen Leah," she said, holding her hand out for me to shake it. I simply turned away and sat down beside Evie. "Y/N, come over here and shake her hand," Mal ordered, trying her hardest not to laugh. "Fine..." I groaned. I shook her hand and inched closer to Mal. "You get scared too easily," she giggled. "I'm not scared I just feel safe near you," I replied, with an embarassed tone.

(A/N) Sorry it's a little short, I did this a day in advance before I published it and I had barely anytime because the time that I am writing this is at 5AM. I haven't slept either, lol. I also am working on a Jade West x Reader, Goodnight, Goodmorning, or Goodafternoon! -Jaden