Chapter 6: Everyone is.. asleep?!

TW: Rape

Characters: Y/N, Mal, and Harry Hook.

Setting: Mal's room.

Mal P.O.V.

I woke up with Y/N clutching my waist. I slipped out of hia grip and went to the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth but then I heard a groan from the bed, "Mal..?" Y/N said, tiredly. "Yes?" I replied. "Where are you..?" He asked, still groggy. "I'm brushing my teeth." I said, calmly. I heard hi, groan again and then there was silence. I think he went back to sleep. I creeped out of the bathroom and went down stairs. I walked to the kitchen to make myself some coffee, then I heard a scream that sounded like, Y/N? Then glass breaking. "Y/N?!" I shouted. No answer. Suddenly, I heard the door slam shut. I darted up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Y/N?!" I exclaimed. No answer, again. I put my ear up to the door and what sounded like crying came from his mouth. Why though..? Then I heard an accent saying, "Shaddup, will ya?!" Harry. I used the spare key I had always kept on me to unlock the door. "What the fuck..?" I walked in on Harry kissing Y/N. Y/N was trying to get out of his grasp. I shoved him off and exclaimed, "Back off! She's mine, prick!" Harry stared at me. "No wonder.. well anyways, I gotta go! Don't think I won't be back, my love," Harry cooed as he walked out. "Are you okay?!" I asked, worriedly. Instead of saying words, he hugged me. "Here, I won't ever leave you alone again. I'll stay in bed tomorrow-" I was rudely interrupted by a call from, Jane..? I answered and put her on speaker. "Yes...?" I said. "Audrey put everyone to sleep at my party. Don't come," She said, nervously. "What..?" I confused. "I went into the enchanted lake, and I have some of it's water," She explained. "Okay, we are going to go to Evie's castle," I said to both of them as I hung up. "After I get some coffee," I said after grabbing Y/N's hand and walked down stairs with him.

Y/N P.O.V

I was in the middle of a dream when suddenly I was rudely awoken by a door opening. I opened my eyes, expecting to see Mal asleep, but no, I was greeted with bedsheets and a blanket. "Mal..?" I groaned. "Yes?" She cheerfuly replied. How does she do that..? It's six o'clock in the morning, and she's wide awake. "Where are you...?" I asked, tiredly. "I'm in the bathroom," she replied. Still sounding wide-awake. I loudly groaned and forced myself back to sleep. A few minutes later, I woke up to tapping on the window. "Mal..? What the hell-" I began. I looked out the window and screamed. "H-Harry?!" He punched the glass and ran to close the door. I heard Mal shouting my name, I tried to respond, but my mouth was covered by Harry. "My love, you don't belong with royalty," he seductively cooed then kissed me. I tried to shove him off, but he was too strong.. or heavy. As I started to cry, I heard the door knob rattling. "Y/N?!" Mal exclaimed. I was whimpering, loudly. "Shaddup will ya?!" Harry demanded. The door then unlocked and she saw Harry with his crotch up against mine, while he was kissing me. I broke down in tears. She shoved him off of me and yelled, "Back off, she's mine, you prick!" Harry stared at me. "No wonder... Well anyway, I gotta go, but don't you worry, I'll be back, my love," he cooed as he walked out. "Are you okay?!" She concerned. I didn't want to say any words so, I hugged her tightly.

(You know what happens next. If not, then reread Mal's P.O.V.)

Word Count: 654