Sometime in the future

Characters: Mal and Y/N

That last chapter isn't the end of the movie, I just was bored. So, here is 7 months in the future from then. Remember, the story will continue in the next part. (Y/H/C = Your Hair Color.)

Mal P.O.V:

I woke up in the arms of Y/N. I knew that nobody would break in, because Harry is over her and with Audrey, so I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, to get that breath out of my mouth. I have really bad breath in the morning, ew. "Mal...?" he groaned, as usual. "Yes, my love?" I replied. "Are you in the bathroom?" he asked. "Yep!" I answered. I heard a loud groan as he walked into the bathroom with me. "I should've known," he said. "Mhm, we've been together for 7 months, today," I replied. "Yep, and I decided something," he said. "And what's that?" I asked. "We are doing whatever you want today, since it's our 7 month anniversary!" he excitedly exclaimed. "Okay, then," I said. He went to the other sink and looked at himself. "Holy shit, my hair!" he laughed. "It's not that bad," I said. "Nah, it's bad," she laughed, grabbing his comb. He combed his hair, carefully and looked at me. "Whatcha' wanna do?" he asked. "Go out? I can make some food~" I replied. "Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed. "Give me some time to cook and we can head out!" I explained. "Alright," She responded. I went to the kitchen and made her favorite foods, while she stayed behind in the room. About thirty minutes later I was finished. (I didn't wanna say an hour-) "Baby, I'm ready!!" I yelled. I heard the door open and shut. A few minutes later I saw a god walking down the stairs. "Where are we going, again?" She asked. I just stared. I couldn't take my eyes off her, he was.. stunning. "Mal..?" he confused. I shook my head sand replied with a "Sup?". Shit, wrong move. "C'mon, I'm not that handsome!" She laughed. "You're wrong," I said. "S-shut up and let's go!" he joked. "Yeah, right, sure," I replied. We got into the car and we talked for the entire ride. I tried to keep my eyes off of him, so I didn't get in a wreck. He went from terrible bedhair to a Y/C/H-haired prince. I put my hand on his thigh and moved my hand back and fourth. "You look handsome in a tuxedo," I said. "Thank you," he replied. We got to the enchanted lake and sat down. "I literally can't keep my eyes off you," I laughed. "Oh stop," he blushed as she put her hand in the basket. "So~ what do we ha- do I smell... pancakes..?" he asked. "Yep," I replied. "YES!!" he excited. A few minutes later I looked at her and all of the pancakes were gone. "Where did they go..?" I asked. "Was I supposed to save one for you..?" he asked, childishly. "No," I laughed. "Well I did, and if you don't want it, then it's mine," he chuckled. "You can have it," I chuckled. I watched him practically inhale it. "Damn," I shocked. "I told you it's mine if you said no!" He laughed. His laugh is so adorable..

An hour later...

When we got home, we went upstairs and I sat on the bed. "I'ma go change, I'll be back!" he said as she walked into the bathroom. "Okay," I said. A minute later he yelled, "Baaaabe!" "Yes?!" I replied. "My tie is being an asshole!" he exclaimed. "I'm coming!" I yelled. I walked in there and his tie was stuck. I walked to him and pulled it off easily. "Why was that so easy..?" I asked. She looked at me and said, "I didn't wanna do it so I wanted you to do it!" "You little rascal!" I laughed. He darted out of the room, and I chased her. "Get back here!" I exclaimed. "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!" he laughed. She turned around to look at me and fell backwards onto the bed. "Fuck!" he exclaimed. I stood over her and said, "You're still alive!" he looked into my eyes and I looked back. He sat straight up and slammed his lips against mine, passionately. I kissed back and broke the kiss as soon as I couldn't breathe. "Aww already?" he whined. "It's your bedtime, son!" I exclaimed in a British accent. "But Muuuummm" he replied, trying to hold in a laugh as she did her accent. "We are going somewhere else, that you shouldn't have a tux on for!" I explained. "Ooh! What is it?!" he excited. "Bowling!" I exclaimed.

To Be Continued.

Word Count: 797