Chapter 11: Jealousy

Characters: Mal, Uma, Evie, Harry Hook, Ben, Jay, Carlos, Dude, Doug, Jane, Gil

Setting: Evie's Four Hearts.

Y/N P.O.V

After Mal and Uma broke the spell, I decided to hang out with Evie. We had almost the same interests, so it could be fun. Evie and I walked to her sewing room while the others stayed behind. "Is your fashion sense like Cruella's?" She asked. "Yeah, pretty much," I said, nodding my head. She sat on her desk and we were just chatting until we heard a, "Oh Y/N!! I'm here baby!!" I stared a Evie in fear. It was Harry. "M? Could you come here?!" She yelled, then giving me a quick wink. Mal came into the room and sat by me. "You rang?" She laughed. "I think Y/N will feel safer with you here," Evie said. "Why are you so afraid of Harry?" Mal asked. "Well.. he used me for my body and.. abused me when I said no to activities," I replied, hesitantly. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and said, "Y/N, I'll protect you from him, no matter what," "Awwweee!" Evie exclaimed. I jerked my head at her, and her face turjed from excited to frightened. I started laughing then hugged Mal. "Hey, let's go to the Castle so we can get this over with," Jay said, as he walked into the room. "Right!" I got up and said. "Let's go!" Mal proudly exclaimed. We all walked out and I saw Ben and Uma making out. "Now pleasant to see," I said, sarcastically. I saw Mal staring at them. "Hey! Get a room, you two!" I exclaimed, knowing that Mal was uncomfortable. They laughed until Ben saw Mal. His eyes fluttered. Mal turned around and walked off to the sewing room. I gave Ben a nasty look before I followed Mal. "Mal, come here, he dosen't deserve you," I said. She turned around, with her face full of tears and hugged me. "Let it all out," I said, comfortingly. "I-I'm glad that he didn't want to marry me, actually.." She said. "Why?" I asked, confused. "Well, if he hadn't, we wouldn't be together," She replied, smiling through her tears. I love the way she can smile even when her heart is broken. "Let's go to the Castle now," I said, patting her back. "Yeah," She replied. "I'll go make sure those two aren't making out again," I joked. I walked out first and everyone was surprised to see us. "That was quick," Carlos said. "Ben couldn't even get her to cheer up that fast," Dude added. "You really are the right one for her," Jay commented. I felt my face growing warm. "Yeah, well, there can't be two queens!" Ben said, in a fit of jealousy. "Ooh~ I someone regretting their break-up?" I said, sticking out my bottom lip. "N-no!" Ben lied. I smirked, then kissed Mal on the lips to make him even more jealous. "Oh now you get a room!" Carlos exclaimed. I giggled, knowing that I made Ben angry. "Let's get going, now," Mal said, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Yeah," I said. Harry came out from the kitchen and yelled, "There you are!" Right then and there, Mal kissed me hard and I knew exactly what she was doing. I kissed her back and Harry walked out. I broke the kiss as Jay asked, "Jane, you know where your mom is right?" "No," She replied. "Doug, Gil, you go with her," Mal said. "Awesome!" Gil excited. "Let's go now," I said. We all started walking throught the shortcut that Mal pointed out, but then Uma HAD to bring this up, "Mal says, when we are finished with this, she'll let out all the children from the Isle," Mal stopped right in her tracks. "You guys, I'm sorry," She began. "The kids, wont be coming off the Isle," Mal sadly explained.