Chapter 2: Picking up the Children.

Characters in this chapter: Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Y/N, and Cruella.

Setting: Mal's Castle

Mal P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door. Evie. I opened the door to be greated by the worlds tightest hug. "E! Thank god!"
I said in relief. "M, you sounded worried when you called me. Is everything all right?" Evie asked with a concerned look. "Ben broke up with me." I said, on the verge of tears again. Evie hugged me again. "The only reason he did that is because he knew he didn't deserve you," Evie said, soothingly. "No, Evie. He left me for Uma! Of all fucking people!" I cried. "Uma...?" Evie said with a suprised tone. My cries started turning into sobs as I said, "He went to the Isle and let her back in so he could live with her," "M, Uma isn't better than you. Ben just made a huge mistake. Now, forget him. Instead, let's focus on the new generation we are going to let in," G-Good idea," I said, wiping the tears away from my eyes. Evie whipped out her phone and started texting Jay and Carlos. "We can go right now, if you would like," she said as she was about to hit send. "That would be nice," I replied.

A few minutes later

Before we got into the limo, I made sure my eyes weren't puffy. "Who is the one you are picking up, Mal?" Evie asked. "Her name is Y/N. Son of Cruella and Jasper," I replied. "Isn't she Carlos's half brother?" Evie asked. Carlos leaned in to listen to me. "Yep," I answered, popping my p. "So is he afriad of dogs?" Jay asked. I nodded. "I don't know her all that well," Carlos said. "He "tolerates" me. So if I show up there alone, I'll be fine," Jay pulls into the Isle. "I'll go get Y/N and we will walk back," "Okay," The rest of them nodded in agreement.

Two minutes later.

I knocked on Y/N's door, I expected a long wait, but he answered the door as soon an I knocked. "Get out of here, nobody likes salesmen- Mal!" Y/N said as he opened the door. "I mean, ahem. Hi Mal. Come in. Or stay out there, I don't care," I laughed at him and walked in. "Hello Y/N," I said "Is everything packed?" "Yep," He said. Thirty minutes later, I heard the door open. "Hi mom," Y/N said. "Hi, Mal! So good to see you!" Cruella said happily. "You better take care of him and let us see him atleast three times a month," Jasper said in an excited tone. "Yes sir, I will," I responded. "We love you, Y/N! Just watch out for those dogs!" Cruella warned. "Y-yep," He nervously said as she was walking out the door with her suitcases. "Ah-Ah-Ah~ where is our hug?" Jasper jokingly demanded. "Dadddd," Y/N said, in an embarassed tone. Y/N gave his parents a hug and walked out the door. "Love you, mom and dad!" She yelled. "Love you too!" They said. "Bye, ma'am and sir," I said.

Word count: 533