Chapter 3: To Auradon!

Characters: Y/N, Mal, Evie,, Jay, Carlos, Dude, Dizzy, Celia, Squirmy, and Squeaky.

Setting: Isle of the Lost.

Mal P.O.V

As we were walking out of Y/N's house, the limo came out to greet us. "C'mon! We can't let you walk the entire way back!" Jay said. "Okay, then. Y/N, put your stuff in the trunk and come sit by me," I said to Y/N. "Okay," Y/N replied. He put her stuff in the trunk, got into the limo and sat beside me. "Are you five excited?" Evie asked. "Yes!!" Dizzy, daughter of Drizzella and Grandaughter of Evil Stepmother replied. "Hell yeah!" Celia responded, throwing up a deck of cards. Squeaky and Squirmy stayed silent, but nodded. Evie awaited an answer from Y/N, but never got one. "Aren't you excited, Y/N?" Evie asked, curiously. Still no response. "Y/N?" I asked. "Hm?" Y/N replied. "Are you excited?" I asked. "Sure.." He responded. "That dosen't sound very enthusiastic, Y/N" Jay laughed. "Yeah. Kinda like us when we were gonna go," Carlos added. "Trust me, Y/N, you will love it there!" I said. "If there are fake pink princesses there that think they own the world, or dogs, there is no way in hell I am going," Y/N said, angrilly. "Bro, you're just like Celia, you need a little bit of Fairy God Mother's goodness class," Jay said. "Would you four like to introduce yourselves to Y/N?" Evie asked the other kids. "I'm Dizzy! Daughter of Drizzela! That is Celia, daughter of Dr. Facilier. Then Squeaky and Squirmy, the sons of Smee!" Dizzy said, cheerfully. "Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm     Y/N," Y/N responded. "Ooh~ can I tell your fortune?!" Celia asked, excitedly. "No," Y/N snapped. "Awww~ please?!" Celia begged. "Fine just stop bugging me," Y/N whined. "Yay!" Celia cheered, while pulling out a deck of cards. Y/N pulls on out and gives it back to her. "You~ are gonna be a brave kinh!" Celia said. I sat there, confused. I could see the confusion on Y/N's face, too. "But Mal is queen," Evie said, also confused. "He can be king. That is~ if they are in love with eachother~" Celia cooed. I could feel my face getting warm. "Oooh~ They like eachother!" Dude exclaimed. "Dude- Wait.. they are blushing," Carlos said. "Oh be quiet, dumbass!" Y/N shouted, then let out a petrified yelp and tried to hide from Dude. I heard laughing in the front seat when Y/N did that. "Y/N, dogs aren't something to be afraid of!" Dizzy said. "Yes they are!!" Y/N whimpered. "Give him a chance, bro," Carlos laughed.  "Y/N, you really need Fairy God Mother's goodness class and to get over your fear of dogs," Jay said. As Jay pulled out of the barrier, Evie and Dizzy look out the back window. Suddenly, they both yell, "It's Hades!" We all turned to look out and sure enough, it was Hades. I wanted Y/N to stay in the car with the others, but he said, "No! I am your age, let me go with you!" "I AM A GOD!! I DON'T BELONG HERE!!" The blue haired man yelled. We all tried to push him back into the barrier, but he blasted everyone but me and Y/N away with his ember. Y/N stood by the car, frozen with fear. "Y/N! I got this!" I frantically shouted. I turned into a dragon and tried to get Hades back into the barrier, but Hades stopped me and used his ember to drain my magic. "Mal!" Y/N yelled in concern. Y/N  shoved him into the barrier and waited for me to land. I landed on the trunk of the limo, where Y/N ran to help me. "Are you okay?!" She asked, worriedly. "N-No.. He was draining my magic.." I weakly replied. He put my arm over his shoulder and helped me to the limo. "Ooh~ Someone cares..." Evie teased. Y/N stopped in his tracks and jerked his head to stare at Evie. "Shut the hell up, blueberry," She snapped.

Word Count: 699