Chapter 5: Back to the Isle

Characters: Mal, Hades, Y/N, Evie, Carlos, Audrey, Harry Hook, Gil, and Jay.

Setting: Evie's Four Hearts.

Mal P.O.V

I was walking out of Evie's castle, when suddenly I was greeted with a familiar face. "A-Audrey?!" I exclaimed, not knowing what to do. "Hello, Mal!" Audrey cheerfully said, "I heard you and Ben broke up~" "Yes, yes we did," I replied, "What are you doing with the sceptre?!" "I wanted it, so I took it. You of all people should understand that~" Audrey cooed. "Audrey that isn't a toy!" I warned. "Look, I know you are in love with Y/N, but he is mine, now," Audrey exclaimed. "W-What..?" I choked out. "You took Ben for yourself, now I take Y/N," Audrey explained.  "You are sick," I replied. "You know what? To ensure that you don't get him~" Audrey began. She then cast a spell on me that made me feel very old. "W-What..?" I said, sounding old. "You think Y/N will love you now, you old hag?!" Audrey cackled. I sat there, confused. Luckily Y/N came to my rescue.

(You already know what happened, due to the last chapter)

Y/N P.O.V.

After Evie gave us our clothes, we changed. The outfit I was wearing was actually pretty cool. I wasn't going to say that, of course. "Y/N, that really looks good on you," Mal said. "Thanks..." I said. My face was growing warm. I reflected on what Dizzy and Celia said.. Do I really like her..? Nah, its probably nothing. "Let's go get the others, then we can go!" Evie said, excitedly. "Okay" Mal said, softly. I helped her walk to her motorcycle and got on after she did. "Thanks, Y/N," she said. I smiled. Soon, Evie and the others got here with their motorcycles. "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere," Mal said, her eyes glowing green. She started the motorcycle and we drove off into the ocean. I was scared that it wouldn't work so I held a tight grip on her waist. She didn't seem to mind. I loosened my grip when we landed on the ocean. It felt right to keep hugging her waist. Even if she was.. old..

          We got into the Isle and parked. I realized she wasn't as wrinkly anymore.. "Heyy~ I'm me again!" She excitedly said. "There's no magic here, kinda the whole point!" I said, taking back my words as they left my mouth. "I have the k-" I began, then heard the motorcycles ruving. Uma's squad.. "Hey! Stop!" Jay demanded. "Catch me if you can, Jay~" Harry Hook cooed. Everyone except Mal and I ran after them. I didn't dare run after him. Harry was my ex. I was scared of him. Mal must have knew because she saw the look on my face. "You okay..?" She asked. I nodded. I couldn't say anything, because i didn't want to stutter.  "Do you have the key?" She asked. "M-mhm.." I replied."Let's go then." She cheerfully said. "Hey, wait.." I stopped her from walking off. "Yes?" She curiously asked. "What did you want to ask me..?" I replied. "I- um..." her face was glowing red. "I feel a strong connection to you.." she said, nervously. "What do you mean by that..?" I asked. "I think I'm in love with you.." she said, confidently. I felt my face grow hot. I didn't say anything, instead, I walked up to her and kissed her. She kissed me back. We made-out for atleast five minutes. I pulled away, gasping for air. She looked at me and said, "You love me, too..?" "Yes, I do.." I hesitantly said.

30 minutes later..

       Mal and I came out of the barrier, holding hands, with the others and started walking. We were just chatting until Harry Hook and Gil came through the barrier. "What a nice surprise! Y/N!" Harry Hook cooed. I gripped her hand tighter. She saw the look in my eye and stared at Harry Hook. "We made it!" Gil celebrated. "What the hell are you doing?!" Mal exclaimed. "We just wanted to tag along~" Harry said, seductively. I moved closer to Mal and stayed there. "Is the wittle baby scawed? Harry sneered. "S-stop it, Harry.." I said, nervously. Now everyone knew I was scared, great, thanks, Harry. Mal and I started walking, without paying attention to the others.

An hour of walking later.

       We had arrived in the castle. Mal gently pushed me into her room and started kissing me. We made out again for 10 minutes. I took a few breaths and she continued. I broke the kiss and I said, "I'm already used to that~" "Really?" She responed. "Mhm," I said.

Word count: 798