13. B in Beomgyu stands for bonkers

"That's one deep cut Yoohyun. How did you get it?" The white haired doctor asked as he treated the cut on the commander's chin.

"Well the Inaxus sitting there did it" Yoohyun pointed to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu was strapped to a chair because of what he did. When Yoohyun had touched him, he managed to break away from the other two men who were holding him and cut him with a knife he snatched in the process. It happened way too fast for Yoohyun to react even with his special glasses on. The cuffs weren't even a hindrance to Beomgyu. Beomgyu looked at Yoohyun and smiled provokingly at him.

"He's a bit problematic but he's really powerful. I'm glad that I get to be in charge of him" Yoohyun rolled his eyes at Beomgyu and looked away. "Can you please check on him now?"

Beomgyu hummed at that. They really did treat the more powerful Inaxus differently. To get rid as many men as possible wasn't his only intention. RM had told him to show off how much he could do to gain their special treatment. Now all he had to do was to gain their trust. He had everything planned in his head. It might be a slow process but he would act defiant at first since it would be only natural to do so before becoming obedient and compliant.

The white haired doctor glanced at Beomgyu and made sure the stitches were done well on the commander before walking towards the Inaxus.

"I'm Hoseok, the main doctor here" he flashed Beomgyu a bright smile.

Hoseok. Beomgyu knew him. He was one of the moles working with RM. Beomgyu nodded and smiled back at him.

"I'm going to do a full body check on you." Hoseok explained as he removed the straps but kept the power nullifier restraints on. Beomgyu willingly let him conduct a check. He shut his eyes and thought about Taehyun, his friends and family. He wondered how they were handling the fact that he had gone missing. He let out a giggle as he imagined their panicking faces.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I won. Don't find me. I will be back before you know it.

Taehyun stared at the small piece of note in his hands and reread it again. He slowly crushed the paper. To say that he was disappointed and mad was an understatement. He clenched his fists and trembled with anger. Tears spilled from his eyes. Beomgyu had really done it now. He had made Taehyun cry.

Taehyun ran to Kai's apartment and knocked on his door. Kai opened the door to find a flushed Taehyun with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Taehyun?! What's wrong?" Kai was completely alarmed to see the blonde in such a state. He pulled him in before closing the door.

"That bastard left us" Taehyun wiped his tears away, his voice filled with anger. He thrusted the crushed note into Kai's hand. "Why is he always like this? Hiding things from us and doing things on his own."

Kai read the note, a sense of panic hit him. "N-no... Beomgyu hyung can't go there." Kai looked up from the note. His first instinct told him that Beomgyu had gone to the Marusae. Knowing Beomgyu's personality, he had definitely planned something bad and there was only one thing that came into Kai's mind; Beomgyu was going to destroy the Marusae. And that was no different from committing suicide. "Taehyun, Beomgyu hyung must not know how to get there and the Marusae probably haven't found him yet. He must be still out there trying to lure them out. Let's find him together."

"No..." Taehyun buried his face into his hands. "He's already there."

"Why are you so sure?"

"He wouldn't act without a perfect plan..." Taehyun frowned at what he had just said. A perfect plan. How could Beomgyu achieve that without knowing when and where the Marusae would appear to catch him? How could he plan when he didn't even know much about the structure and system in the facility? Tears of anger started to pour again from his eyes when he realised that Beomgyu had been hiding more stuff from them. He bit his lips to contain his sobs.