11. No more fooling around

A/n: Not the best chapter... I've been busy with school assignments lately so I apologise in advance! 

Taehyun frowned in his sleep due to a certain presence looming over him. He then felt an arm slipping in and wrapping around his waist. He instinctively grabbed the arm and twist it slightly.

"A-ahh! Taehyun!" Beomgyu shouted in pain.

Taehyun eyes widened when he realised that it was Beomgyu and quickly let go of his arm. "What were you doing?!"

"Just trying to cuddle" Beomgyu pouted then smiled at Taehyun. "Good morning."

"Morning you weirdo." Taehyun sighed as he stood up from the couch and stretched his limbs. He noticed new cuts on Beomgyu's right palm in the corner of his eyes and seized his hand to inspect.

"What are these?" He interrogated the older.

"Oh umm" Beomgyu panicked internally, he hadn't thought of an excuse, "I accidentally broke my pen and cut myself when picking the pieces up."

"Doesn't look that way. These were clearly forced. They looked unnatural, as if you were holding the pieces too tightly. This one is pretty deep too" Taehyun looked up to Beomgyu, waiting for an honest explanation for his new injuries.

Beomgyu gulped. "You're as sharp as always" He nervously laughed before adding, "I was just practicing telekinesis, you don't have to worry about it."

Taehyun didn't quite believe it but he wasn't going to pressure him into answering. He had learnt that if Beomgyu did not want to talk about something, then he shouldn't ask further about it. He tried to convince himself into believing that Beomgyu knew what he was doing. Instead of doubting him, he should trust him... though part of him was still worried.

"Did you clean them properly? Why didn't you bandage it?" Taehyun asked while still holding his hand.

"Mhm, I did, also they will just heal on their own, they aren't that serious anyways" Beomgyu answered and shrugged.

"Your knuckles haven't even healed completely yet and you already got yourself new injuries. Don't hurt yourself unnecessarily" Taehyun sighed softly.

"Aww, are you worried for me?"

"Of course, you're someone I serve."

"Is that all I am to you?" Beomgyu finally managed to ask and touch on the topic of their relationship.

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu and saw that he had a serious expression on. He thought for a while, not knowing how to answer him.

"You know what? Forge-" Beomgyu looked away from Taehyun, he was afraid to hear his answer. He then felt Taehyun pulling him towards him, preventing him from finishing his sentence.

"Wha-" Before Beomgyu could say anything again, Taehyun smashed his lips to his.

It was a short but deep kiss which Beomgyu enjoyed very much. He smirked at Taehyun, whose face was glowing red.

"Damn you! We only kissed twice and I was the one who initiated it both times!" Taehyun smacked Beomgyu's chest to cope with his heart that was beating erratically.

Beomgyu chuckled. "You're a blushing mess now."

His comment earned him another smack from the younger.

"Stop pointing out the obvious! You got my answer now right?"

"Not quite. I need you to put it into a sentence." Beomgyu crossed his arms with an amused expression plastered on his face.