8. Her and them

A/n: I just realised I made Beomgyu swim when he had bloody knuckles... Well it's not very serious and they're covered so I guess it's fine, water is clean 100%

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, the water droplets from Beomgyu's hair and swimming trunks dripped onto the carpeted floor as they both stood in silence with Taehyun's angry eyes staring into Beomgyu's uneasy ones.

"Just let me-" Beomgyu paused and held a hand out to push Taehyun away before sneezing, "take a shower first." He finished his sentence.

The anger in Taehyun's was no longer as his butler instincts took over. He stepped aside to make way for Beomgyu and grabbed his towel with a fresh set of clothes and followed behind him into the bathroom. He placed them on the rack before leaving Beomgyu alone. He closed the door behind him and blinked. Did he let Beomgyu off just like that? He sighed.

Hearing a knock from the bedroom's door, Taehyun opened it to reveal a concerned Yeonjun.

"Is everything alright?" Yeonjun asked and peeked in to look for Beomgyu.

"Yes, he's taking a shower right now. Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to drag him like that so abruptly. I just suddenly remembered something and wanted to have a private talk with him before I forget." Taehyun smiled reassuringly at him.

"Ah I see... Well I will see you guys later at night" Yeonjun waved.

Taehyun shut the door the moment Yeonjun said that and locked it. Beomgyu had came out of the bathroom at that instance. He looked at him and unlocked the door using his telekinesis. Taehyun looked back at him and frowned. He locked it again.

Unlocked.

Locked.

Unlocked.

Locked.

Unlocked.

Yeonjun could hear the lock clicking and pushed the door open, wondering what the hell was going on.

"What the-" Yeonjun barged in once he saw both of them grabbing each other's collars, glaring at each other, especially Taehyun who was about to kill Beomgyu with just his eyes.

"Woah, calm down here" Yeonjun pushed both of them away from each other. This was the very first time he had seen the two fight for real. And Beomgyu would never do that to Taehyun without a reason.

Taehyun was furious. Beomgyu hid such an important information from him and he wouldn't even try talking to him about it. He knew Beomgyu had wanted to escape. Beomgyu was equally vexed. This was never part of his plans; revealing his precognition power and talking about his sister. He wasn't ready. As his emotions exploded, he expressed all of them as anger.

Beomgyu finally realised what he had done and quickly regretted. He looked at Taehyun, seeing how his collar was completely wrinkled. His eyes softened and now he felt sorry. Taehyun had the rights to act out like that after all and Beomgyu didn't.

"Hyung, I'm alright now. I will have a talk with Taehyun" Beomgyu sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You sure? Don't fight physically, okay?" Yeonjun pat their shoulders and spared them one last worried glance before leaving the room.

"Taehyun-ah, I'm sorry" Beomgyu approached Taehyun and attempted to reconcile only to get pushed back by him.

"Don't come any closer." Taehyun said coldly.

Beomgyu sighed and listened to him. He kept a distance between them and sat down on his bed comfortably. "I'm going nowhere. You can ask me and I will answer all your questions."