Chapter 18

This Chapter is shorter than most because it goes with chapter 17.
*also includes mature content⚠️
I apologize for any errors...

Chapter 17 CONTINUED...

Miranda undressed and entered the shower. She looked into Ben's eyes and saw desire. She let her hand move up his body and it got his face where she brought his lips to hers. A heated fight for dominance began. Ben took control and pushed her back into the wall of the shower. Putting his hands over her head and letting the hot water hit his back, he felt more relaxed. Miranda grabbed his body, pulling him closer to hers. Her nipples scraped the surface of his chest and she began to kiss his abdomen. She got her mouth wet enough to take him in and gaped open her mouth for him to enter. Hollowing out her cheeks, she twisted her wrist and her head at the same time. She ran her left hand up to his chest and her right one continued to wind up and down Ben's shaft. Giving him some extra attention on the tip, she pulled back and swirled her tongue as a tease before taking his entire length into her mouth. Ben grabbed the back of her head to guide her motions while the water cascaded down his back. Miranda pulled him from her mouth, letting her saliva trail from her mouth and his shaft. She used the saliva to give her hands a better slip as she jerked him. She traced her tongue around his tip and grated her teeth lightly down his length. She let her nose meet his pubic hair and held it until she began to gag. She brought herself back to look him in the eyes and lick slowly up his length. Ben felt a tightening in his lower stomach from his view. He grabbed her throat and brought her to his lips for a rough kiss, tightening his grip on his throat but not too tight. She moaned as he pushed her back towards the wall again and lifted her around his hips. He felt her wetness and glided into her. A deep curve hit Miranda's back as her mouth opened, his hand went above her head and he tried to grab the wall. His hand balled into a fist and he began piercing her body with his own. Her hands scratched at his back as sounds escaped her body that she had never made. His breath tickled her ear and he grunted in passion. He let the wall hold her up as he pounded into her with all his might. Powerful strokes ripped through her, making her fall apart. Her spine had a shiver, slowly making its way up her body. His hand found its way to her throat again, making her look him in the eyes. The contact made the moment more intense than it had previously been. She felt like she was being filled beyond her limit and would explode at any moment. A sloppy kiss started between the two, as they exchanged moans. His eyebrows were knitted in a deep V as he focused on their pleasure. Miranda was barely able to keep consciousness as she began to feel overwhelmed. She needed him to stop but didn't want him to ever stop. His hips met hers with a different power than she had ever felt before. Her leg dropped from his hip and he picked it up, rotating it. He now had his back to the wall of the shower while he hoisted her up and helped her ride him. Her toes touched the shower wall and she used them to help launch her small movements. She was doing fine until Ben used all his strength to start ripping through her, slamming himself into her. She yelped at the change and her head fell back in submission. His arms pumped like he was lifting weights. He placed his forearms to support her back and his hands wrapped around her shoulder blades to pull her back to him with every stroke he sent forward.

A scream left her, "OH FUCK DADDY!" She had countless groans and cries leave her body. He hissed cuss words into the room and tried not to be the one to tap out. She felt her orgasm approaching and he felt the change in her walls as they tightened around him. He shifted her weight to his leg as he sat his right leg on the small ledge. The hand opposite his leg came between him and her. He used his free hand to stimulate her clit, giving it a circulation motion to make her orgasm more powerful. Never stopping his relentless strokes, he continued to massage her clit and left a teeth imprint on her shoulder from biting down on it. A yelp left Miranda's body as she came, sending a gush to Ben in appreciation for what he just did to her body. Ben continued to slowly tease her clit, making her twitch. She regained control of her breath and looked him in the eyes lazily. She felt drained after the intensity of the orgasm she had just had. The small ones she had had throughout the night felt like nothing compared to the giant ones that consumed her entire body. He reached up to her breast to add a twinge to her nipples, sucking on one every time he got the chance.

Once he felt himself getting close, he pulled out and turned her around to face her towards the wall, leaving her cheek smashed against the marble tile. He lifted her leg up onto the ledge and entered her from behind. Grabbing hold of the hair that stuck to her wet back with one hand and placing the other on her hip, he rammed into her from the back. He watched her ass bounce and move with every stroke. He sent a harsh smack to her right ass cheek as he sped up. He put his hand on the back of her neck and continued to send power into her. From this angle, he moved his hips at an angle to his G-spot. Pulling her torso up by her neck gently, he moved his face to hers, trying to kiss her, but they only exchanged hard pants as she took his index finger into his mouth, sucking on it. He closed his eyes tight and made more choppy movements as he felt that familiar feeling creeping up his spine. She screamed his name in pleasure as she felt another orgasm course through her body and that sent him over the edge. He filled her up with his cum, and the feeling of him shooting his cum inside of her made a small orgasm hit on top of the one she was already having. Her walls tightened once more, drawing him in and keeping him in place. He looked down and saw a mixture of their juices seeping out of her. Reaching under her, he twinged her clit a few more times. Her hand crossed over his and she teased his balls a little to play to his sensitivity after cumming. He pulled out of her and caught his breath, staring down at the small woman in front of him. She bit her lip and grinned at him in satisfaction. He grinned back and grabbed his soap and handed her bottle to her. They washed off their bodies and eventually exited the shower, putting on their lounge clothes. Ben practically had to carry her to bed because she was so tired. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she instantly fell into a deep sleep. Ben went downstairs to grab a bottle of water and to make sure the house was locked up, then lay there awake until sleep took over him.

Here's some simple boot knocking for y'all. Enjoy the good times while they last...The tea is hot in these next chapters.