Chapter 8

Continuance of Chapter 7...

Almost an hour later they were still going at it in Ben's room. But for him he was just getting started, moving up Miranda's leg he started to move at a different angle to hit her spot. Making her groan as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I missed you so much" she said grabbing the sheets. The new angle had her floating in the clouds.

"Jesus Christ Miranda." He said looking at the glistening that covered his shaft.

"Yes, Ben. Don't stop baby." She chanted feeling her orgasm on the way.

Grunting his way to his climax he thrust harder and faster to reach his goal. Meanwhile
Miranda was on the brink of tears she felt so good. Receiving those powerful thrusts that hit her spot every time she was well into her orgasm.

Pulling out he tapped her leg to reposition her. Bringing her face to his, she attempted to dominate the moment by flipping them over so she was on top.

"I'm taking off work tomorrow so I can move my essential items in here. If I could I'd never leave this damn room." She said positioning herself to ride him.

"You can do whatever the hell you like to me woman." He said grabbing her hips and smacking her ass as a compliment.

Starting movement Miranda adjusted herself feeling shifty. Manhood had done him well, she didn't remember him ever being this big. She was a trooper but this was a mission.

Leaning forward into his chest to gain some control of her movement. Her breast hung in his face hypnotizing him into submission.

The way she was riding him had him feeling like a bitch, she had him hollering to the top of his lungs in ecstasy.

"Fuck girl, ride that shit like you mean it." He said smacking her ass and reaching under her to stimulate her clit. He knew she had a sensitive body but the way she shuddered to her touch made him want to make love all night long.

Her face contorted most beautifully as she came right on the cusp of another orgasm. She was ready to tap out, he had hit it so good.

Feeling him fill her up with his seed, sent her over the edge and she yelped out in pleasure.

"Fuckkkk." She drug out catching her breath and leaning forward.

They had both left their bodies for a moment and coming down was one of the most intimate moments of their night. Feeling him twitch inside her, she had decided to roll off of him before something else got started.

Out of breath, he looked at the woman beside him.

"Girl, that shit right there make a brother wanna propose." He said chuckling.

"You're stupid." She laughed putting her leg on him bringing her head to his shoulder.

"You think Brielle heard us?" Miranda whispered

"Well she isn't deaf so I'd say she did. She heard you for sure." He said rubbing up and down her thigh.

Miranda sighed closing her eyes, she just soaked in the moment. She finally had the love of her life, Brielle and Ben were closer than ever. This was enough to make her happy for the rest of her life.

A doorbell shook her from her fantasy land only to hear the man under her snoring in her ear. She shook her head and got up leaving him to sleep. She wanted to see who was at the door.

Slipping on a robe, she looked at the man on the bed and laughed.

"I put that ass to sleep." She said before walking out the door and downstairs.

Seeing her daughter in the Kitchen with pizza boxes.

"Welcome back mother. I figured you guys were working up an appetite up there. I ordered dinner." Brielle said fixing herself a plate. Miranda's eyes widen in embarrassment and she just shook her head and went back to her man to relax for the rest of the night. Crawling right back in his arms, she followed him into a slumber.

Downstairs Brielle was overjoyed that her parents were getting serious with each other. Sitting on the couch she ate her pizza and thought about what could be in store for The Warren clan.

Days had passed and Miranda slowly moved some of her things into Ben's place since that's where they frequented. Now she was waiting on Ben to get home from work. He had text and said he'd be home later than usual after getting pulled into a late surgery.

She was in bed watching a movie on cable just to pass time. She liked to wait up to make sure he got home safely. She couldn't sleep if she was worried.

Across town, Ben was walking out of the shower at his second home getting ready to go home.

"Warren, did you figure out what you were going to do?" he was asked from across the room

"Yeah, I guess. I can't keep lying to Miranda and Brielle. I just hope they understand why I hid this from them so long." he said putting his clothes on and grabbing his keys.

He had a huge decision to make, one that could change his life. All he had to do now is make a move. Which move he didn't know...

Chapter 9 will be here soon...