39

"Then he will see me painting abs onto his belly"

~ Jungkook ~

~

Jimin's POV

"You may have fucked us unless you know older songs" Jungkook whined looking at me.

"I know some older songs" I muttered rolling my eyes.

"You better be damn good because we could either double the money or get none if you are shit because I was a professional singer remember" Jungkook stated.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you know the song called 'We don't talk anymore' Jimin?" Jungkook asked me and I nodded.

"Great, you can do the girl part" Jungkook said handing me a microphone.

I gulped nodding as I felt peoples eyes on me.

"We aren't using the band" Jungkook called too the male sitting watching us as he plugged my phone into a speaker then started to play instrumental music of the song.

Jungkook started singing and I gasped hearing how good he was at singing.

If I didn't love Taehyung I could easily be swooned by Jungkooks dreamy voice.

His voice made my insides melt with how beautiful his voice was.

Then he pointed at me as the girl part started.

I took a deep breath before I started to sing.

And for the first time I saw Jungkook smile.

He put his thumb up to me as I sung into the microphone.

I grinned as I saw more people were watching us as they ate.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and started dancing around with me when the music changed to instrumental.

I laughed as I almost tripped over into him.

"Don't wanna know, kind of dress you're wearing tonight, if he's giving it to you just right, the way I did before" Jungkook sung right in front of me.

I didn't stop smiling, not even for a second.

I know I've had so much fun with Taehyung before but never in my life have I ever done something so thrilling and I kind of feel happy that I'm doing it with Jungkook because he pushes me completely out of my comfort zone.

"I overdosed, should've known your love was a game, now I can't get you out of my brain" I sung staring back at Jungkook's big brown doe eyes.

"Oooh it's such a shame, that we don't talk anymore" Jungkook sung leaning over into the mic.