34

"Then go fucking make love to him idiot"

~ Jungkook ~

~

Taehyung's POV

"Wow things have really changed in the city from when I left the world" Jungkook mumbled behind me.

"So what are our plans?" I asked stopping the horse.

"Probably find a place to stay at for tonight then worry about getting some more money tomorrow" Jimin hummed.

"Do you have money?" Jungkook asked tapping Jimin's shoulder.

"Yes" He answered.

"How about we try that place" Jimin said pointing to a sign that read 'holiday inns'.

"Sure, Jungkook can you stay outside with the horse for now" I asked him as Jimin and I slipped down off the horse.

"Yeah sure just be quick" He said getting off the horse to pet it's mane.

Jimin and I walked inside a white small building to see an old man with a cigarette between his thin pink lips, sitting in front of a dark black desk.

His hair was white and his beard draped onto the table.

"Hi, do you happen to have any free rooms?" Jimin asked politely as the guy blew out some smoke.

"I have 2 rooms" He stated.

"Do you have anymore? Their are 3 of us" I asked the man who shook his head.

"I'm sorry I only have 2 rooms free, the rest are full" He stated.

"We will take it then" Jimin stated.

"Mind if I pay you slightly extra so we can keep our horse safe inside?" Jimin asked and the old tanned male scoffed.

"If the horse breaks anything or excretes on the floor you will be paying for it" He spat.

"How many nights?" He asked flicking the cigarette onto the floor beside him where he stamped on it.

"For now 1 but we will get back to you if more nights" Jimin said to the male.

He nodded before handing us over the keys as we paid.

My heart raced remembering only two rooms.

Does this mean only 2 beds?

Sleep with Jimin? Sleep with Jungkook? Sleep on the floor?

"Rooms are out the back, follow the sidewalk beside this building and you will find your rooms" The male said to us.

Jimin took my hand and lead me back outside.

"Well?" Jungkook asked.

"We got 2 rooms" Jimin stated.

"2? Not 3?" He wondered.