11

"Shut up. You would likely be more attractive then any model"

~ Taehyung ~

~

Jimins POV

(Inappropriate chapter at the start)

It was so annoying that Taehyung walked in on me because I'm way more comfortable in my bed.

But I sat down leaning against the door.

I pulled down my red boxers and stroked my hard member.

I felt bored now though.

Part of me didn't want to continue and just see what Taehyung wanted.

I started trying to play some porn on my phone but it wasn't exciting me at all.

I sighed turning off my phone.

I bit my lip as Taehyung came into my mind.

Should I think about him?

I mean he's my friend even though he makes me feel a bit different to others.

I have a huge attraction to Taehyung for some odd reason.

His personality I like which makes him a great friend to me for once.

But he gives me major butterflies and excites me.

I imagined his fine detailed face with his stunning Jawline.

Not to mention his adams apple that allows his raspy deep voice too run out of his thin pink lips.

And the day I pulled up his shirt showing off his slightly soft stomach which showed more of his tanned olive skin.

I closed my eyes imagining Taehyungs details that I've noticed while I rubbed my dick a bit faster.

"Mmhm... Fuck..." I moaned out remembering the feeling of Taehyungs strong bigger chest against my back.

I feel weird thinking about Taehyung in these ways but I think it's because he's the youngest person I've come into contact with since I was younger that is making me feel these ways towards him.

He's just my age which is attractive to me as I wonder what girls our age are looking like in person and how it would feel to touch them.

Though part of me just wants Taehyung over a girl which makes no sense in my head when I was and have always been attracted to women.

Just I really enjoy being around Taehyung that when he touches me I love it.

My stomach was whirling and I pumped my dick just a bit rougher imagining Taehyungs lighter brown eyes.

I drooled too the thought of Taehyungs lips over my dick.

Just bobbing his head in front of me currently with my legs spread for him.