Eye for an Eye

Mulai dari awal

Hermione placed her hand over her mouth to try and quiet her breathing. She started to think her hiding place was too obvious, which proved to be true when the desk was thrown away like a useless piece of parchment. Hermione turned and looked at her attacker and screamed as he brought his knife down.

She awoke in her bed screaming. Her dorm-mates woke up and rushed to her to make sure she was okay. She looked at all of them, seeing they were okay. After she calmed down, they went back to bed and Hermione threw her head back onto her pillow. She sighed, not able to sleep easily for the rest of the night.

(A/N) Yes, since Halloween is only three days away at the time of this going up, I wanted to do something special, so you get this scene, and what better music to go along with it then Michael Myers theme? :D Halloween Kills that released two weeks ago was fucking fantastic, by the way, and it's got me excited for Halloween Ends in 2022 but I will say that because of the knowledge that Halloween Ends is an idea that exists, the ending was predictable for Kills. Unfortunate, but still hyped!

Happy Halloween! *insert evil laughter here*

*******

Draco Malfoy hadn't shown up for classes until late Thursday morning, when the Slytherins and Gryffindors were halfway through their Double Potions class. He staggered into class, his arm wrapped in bandages and bound in a sling, like he was All That. In (Y/N)'s honest opinion, he was almost hoping he'd have died, but that would've looked bad on both the school and Hagrid, so it's for the better that he didn't.

"How is it, Draco?" Pansy simpered, "Does it hurt much?"

"Yeah," he said, putting on the most obviously fake grimace (Y/N) had ever seen. It was confirmed when he winked at Crabbe and Goyle after Pansy looked away.

He looked and saw Pendragon just shaking his head, "Settle down, settle down," Professor Snape said idly, giving the laziest amount of effort he could into his voice.

'What a biased fuck,' (Y/N) thought to himself. If anyone that wasn't a Slytherin walked in late, or caused any sort of disruption, he'd have not only taken off points from that House, he'd have also given them detention. Malfoy proved to be Snape's favorite. (Y/N) proved last year that Snape was not above calling at least Crabbe and Goyle out on their stupidity.

Today they were making a new Potion, the Shrinking Solution. Malfoy set up his cauldron right next to Harry and Ron, instead of anyone from Slytherin. (Y/N) kept looking over at them as he worked with Hermione, keeping an eye on the situation, "Sir," Malfoy called, "sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm-"

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him," Snape said without even bothering to look over at them.

(Y/N) looked and Ron was brick red. He said something, but it was so low, (Y/N) didn't hear what, "Weasley, you heard Professor Snape, cut up these roots," he did hear Malfoy say.

Draco Malfoy was the most spoiled brat (Y/N) had ever seen. If it wasn't for Snape, Malfoy, and probably most Slytherin, wouldn't even pass Potions. He saw Ron take a knife and begin to cut up the roots unevenly and basically making them not useful.

"Professor," he heard Malfoy's annoying drawl, "Weasley's mutilating my roots, sir."

He saw Snape approach their table, and he could barely make out a crooked smile, "Change roots with Malfoy, Weasley."