"Cut yourself some slack then before you ruin your heart" I bit back "you're supposed to be on bed rest, remember?"

He turned away, "I'm on chair rest."

"Whatever you say" I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and waited for this to be over "you can drop the attitude by the way, it doesn't suit you."

I have never been so annoyed with him as I've been the last couple of days. 

"Baby I don't have an attitude."

"Whatever" I sighed.

He's being so hard on Blake for no reason at all. I think it has to do something with the fact that he finally realized his life won't ever be the same, sports wise, and now he wants Blake to follow his footsteps. He still doesn't have the right to be so hard on the poor guy.

"Blake!" He yelled, "get your ass over here."

Jeffery and Blake bumped their gloves against each other out of respect and took them off, his wrapped hand reached up and took out his mouth guard before he squirted some water in his mouth on his way over to Reggy. 

"What the fuck do you think you're you doing out there."

"I'm trying man" he responded before taking another sip of water. 

"You lack focus," Reggy frowned "clear that head of yours."

"There's nothing in here" Blake frowned as he pointed to his head.

"Then why are you fighting like a fucking ballerina!"

"I'm fighting like a tired fighter" Blake shot back "calm down a little will you?"

A sarcastic smile took over Reggy's lips, "yeah, you tell that to your opponent once your standing in front of his face."

Blake stood there silently and my heart ached for him. 

"You want him to knock you the fuck out?" Reggy question as he got up out of his chair "you could just say that and stop wasting my time if that's what you want."

I saw Blake's eyes flash with anger, hurt and sympathy, he looked up at me and I was glad I we were thinking the same thing. 

I grabbed Reggy's hand and laced our fingers, "I need to clean your wound, I forgot to do it this morning."

I've learned that telling him what to do doesn't work anymore, he became to stubborn for that and it's fine because I know how to handle it but I won't deny that it's getting exhausting. 

He took a moment and looked hesitantly between me and Blake but then he said, "let's go then."

"Get some rest and you better not disappoint me tomorrow during training, understand?" He warned Blake before we made our way upstairs.

He didn't even let him answer before he walked me to the apartment.

I closed the door behind me while Reggy made his way over to his room. My hands searched through the packets and tubes of medicine the doctors gave us before we went home for a minute before I found the antibiotic for his scar. 

When I walked into the room he already took his shirt off and laid down on his bed, waiting for me to attend his wound.

I slowly walked over to him and sat on the side of the bed, I put the antibiotics down and quickly put my hair in a low bun. 

I didn't say anything as I slowly peeled the big white bandage off his chest, I opened the tube and put the cream on a plastic like spatula before smearing it on the semi-fresh cut.