Chapter 2

Melany's pov

"HE DID WHAT?!" Allison was furious. Her hands were shaking. She threw her keys on the counter and slammed her water bottle next to it as she turned her head to look at me.

After my little adventure in the groceries store I drove back home and ran into Allison in the hall of our apartment complex, she told me I looked weird and that's when it hit me.

I needed to tell her what happened with Jake.

I started to talk about what he did when she left for the gym.

As much as I wanted to tell her what happened in the store, I knew I had to tell her about Jake first, she would find out eventually.

I mean that bruise on my body is pretty big and noticeable, especially when you walk around half naked to each others rooms to steal clothes.

She would steal mine more often, I have way better style. But that's besides the point.

"Let me see it" her voice was stern, I let out a sigh and put groceries bags on the dinner table. I turned back around to face her and lifted my sweatshirt a little to expose my waist.

Her eyes widened and I looked down at the bruise with her, it was purple with blue and a little yellow on the sides.

Did it get bigger?

She walked over and lifted her hand to touch it but I catched her wrist mid-air "don't touch it". She looked up at my face and I could tell that she was holding back tears.

"I'm going to kill him, you know that right?" she whispered. I dropped my sweater so it covered my waist again.

"No you won't" I grabbed a chair and sat down on it, I pulled out another one in front of me and patted down on it, she took the hint and sat down "I'm going to be fine, it's just a bruise" she opened her mouth to protest but I held my hand up to sign her that she should keep her mouth shut.

"What he did was not ok we both know that, but I don't want to talk or think about him anymore" she studied my face for a second.

"Ok that's fine but I can't promise to keep my hands to myself when I see him" she cracked a smile and I laughed at her words, I could try to stop her but that petite model body of her holds a crazy amount of strength.

"Oh and I walked into Blake again in the groceries store" I said casually as I stood up to put the groceries back.

"Excuse me miss, what did you just say?" Allison turned in her chair and looked at me with shock written all over her face, I could't help but laugh at her reaction.

"Yeah I bumped into him again when I grabbed our cookies," I opened the fridge to put some shakes in it when I continued "he tried to take your chocolate one but I told him to not do that" she laughed out loud at that one.

"Oh and he was with a friend," I turned around to look at her while I put the milk in the fridge "he was hot, not as hot as Blake but he was pretty hot."

"Oh so now he's hot huh? I thought that you told me that he was just 'attractive'", my face turned red and I threw an apple in her direction, she catched it with ease.

"So does this mean that you are interested in him?" I closed the fridge and put my hair in a messy bun as I spoke "no, I need to focus on school this year I can't afford any distractions."

Allison nodded but I knew that she wouldn't let this go "so what did his friend look like than?" She asked curiously as she took a bite of the apple that I just threw at her. 

"Well, he was a little taller than him and he had blond wavy hair and brown eyes."

"Interesting," she turned around and threw her apple away "well we should get ready for bed, big day tomorrow."