Authors note

New series upcomming!

Who would've thought I could say I started a romance novel at the age of 17 and finish it in a year. Well I sure as hell wouldn't. 

I want to thank all of you so so so much for giving me a chance to create a new world for you and for myself. I would've never thought that almost 50K people would want to read what I have written but here we are. 

Thank you for loving Melany, Blake, Allison and Reggy.

Thank you for enjoying my story.

Thank you for commenting, I couldn't have finished the story without the extra motivation I got from the comments!

Thank you for sticking around when I had a hard time updating.

Thank you for staying loyal to my story even when it got boring at some point. 

I have learned a lot of lessons from this story. I learned how to write, I learned how to be patient and I learned what my writing style is. 

I want to take all this new knowledge and put it into a new universe for y'all.

The Richfield series. 

The series is going to be 3 or 4 books long and each book will be about another couple and their journey to finding love. 

There will be diversity as in different cultures and different races. 

I want to create a vibe and universe that will make your love for books and stories in general expand to it's biggest size. 

I've created a new tiktok and instagram account to make the journey much more than only a book with a story. I want these characters to come alive. 

The insta will contain posts out of the characters perspective, see it as a group account where each character posts pictures and stories and reacts to comments. 

The tiktok will contain posts about the story itself, expect thing such as teasers and behind the scene images of writing the books. 

I hope you'll want to join me on this journey. 

Tiktok: hersecretlibrary

Instagram: hersecretlibrary_ 

I highly recommend following me on here as well to stay updated on when I post the story en when I update. I will be more active on social media for now while I write the first ten chapters. I will be dropping chapters when I finish writing the first ten.

That way you guys don't have to wait on updates as long. 

Cover, titel and summary are being dropped tomorrow morning!

Love you guys so much.

Xxx your grateful author, Majdouline Benjmil