15

~*6 MONTH LATER*~

The person he has been looking all through his life is with him but he never knew.

That person he promised to protect all through his life for a very long time is the person he end up hurting.

Ever since Ayat made mention Arif's name, Adeel became curious to know who is she and who is the Arif she is talking about.

Amir had help him a lot and together they gather some informations about her.

Since that incident she stopped working in his company but she leave memories he will cherish forever in his life

Anytime Adeel entered the company. He was expecting to see her face and maybe just maybe he will apologise for all his rude behaviours but that day hasn't come.

He always locked himself when he's  at home.

Ammi and Abbi sense something is wrong with him but Adeel couldn't tell them what's wrong.

"Yaya Deel", Abeer called him for the twelveth time today.

"Abeer please leave me alone", Adeel  shouted.

"Ammie said you should come to the parlour, they're waiting for you", Abeer said and leave.

With a heavy heart Adeel went to the parlour just to see his best friend there.

He is dead today for sure and from their looks definitely he told them everything.

Abbie didn't looked his way and Ammie was shedding tears.

Ya Allah! What is he going to do?.

"Why didn't you tell us in the first place that you know where they're?." Abbie shouted.

"I'm sorry." Adeel apologise.

"Did you think your sorry will fix everything?." This time around is Ammi.

"Did you know for how long we've been waiting to see them again?." Abbie roared in anger.

"Deel don't tell me the Ayat you've been maltreating is your Arif?." Afaf asked.

"You what!." Abbie asked.

A loud shrieking slap landed on his face and when he look up it was Abbie.

Ya Allah! He has messed up.

"How dare you." He receive another slap from Ammi.

"I'm sorry." Adeel apologise.

"Take us to their house." Abbie said firmly.

All through the ride his heart was heavy.

He don't know how to face her after all that transpired between them.

Infacr his mind is not working properly.

How will he face her after everything he did to her?.