7

EID MUBARAK❤

Eid mubarak❤️🌙
Taqaballahu minna wa minkum♥️💫
May Allah accept our ibadah🤲🏽, supplications and efforts during the month of Ramadan. May Allah give us steadfastness on the path of righteousness, elevate our Imaan, cleanse our sins and bestow His blessings and mercy in the world and in the hereafter.
May we all withness a better one next year in sha Allah

The sun was hot and it makes her annoyed because she can't get a commercial that will take her to work.

What will her boss expression be on her as it is her first day of working?." She thought.

After she spent another good 20 minutes of standing, she got a rickshaw and directed him to the company she is working at.

In less  than 30 minutes, she has arrived but she was 5 minutes late.

She prayed her boss will not scold her before she entered.

She was such in a hurry that she didn't know someone was coming towards her direction until the man bumped into her.

"Oouch!" She yelled in pain.

"Can't you see where you're going while walking?" the man snaps at her.

"Hey mister!" She semi-yelles in annoyance. "Instead of apologizing for what you did you're here uttering rubbish from that stupid mouth of yours" She insults.

"Tell me why should I do that?," he
says moving close to her.

If she stays and listen to what the man blabbers, she will be late more and she don't think if her boss will spare her so she just left him there.

He was not angry with her. Instead, he was just amused with her behavior.

No one has ever dared talk to him in that way but for the first time a girl has not just talk to him mannerlessly but she also talk back to him.

Maybe she is new and she don't know who he is but soon he will find out who she is. He thought to himself and left the place.

She entered her office and met some of her colleagues she is going to be working with.

They're friendly, except one lady who is looking at her up and down as if she will murdered someone. She didn't bother herself because she has important work to do.

"Hey I'm Hidaya and you?" A colleague ask her.

"I'm Ayat" She replied and they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you"said Hidaya.

"Likewise" replied Ayat.

"How come you're late today, don't you know the time we start work here?" Hidaya asked.

"I know...Traffic" Ayat replied.

"I hope boss will not be angry at you" Hidaya confessed.

"I hope so too" Ayat declared.

"And by the way, you see that girl?" she points at where the girl who was giving Ayat some daggers was,

"Make sure you avoid her because she likes our boss and he is not interested in her"

"I pity her wollah" Ayat replied with an evil smirk.

"Let's get to work before boss enter and find us like this" Hidaya said.

And even before they settled down, they head a loud voice outside and they decided to see for themselves.

"Where is she? Don't she know the time we start work here" He yells.