𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲

A/N: Double update coz I got too excited and want to see all of your reactions!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

January passed in a blur. 

Her time of the month set her back by a week and when she returned, every new discovery of Super Mysterious Guy's identity seemed to push her even further back. 

All she managed to find out was that Super Mysterious Guy was neither Barty nor Mulciber. 

It threw her into a spiral of questioning whether anything Super Mysterious Guy had told her was true. The only thing she was using as proper proof was the ring and his scent. 

She'd compiled a list with exactly 29 possible candidates for the position and carefully spread out examining and leasing with them into a time schedule. 

Valentine's Day was just over a week away. She had under 10 days to figure out who he was.

She climbed through the packed stands at the Gryffindor Versus Hufflepuff match. It was a wonder how she managed to weave her way through the hordes of James Potter and Sirius Black fans. 

A second's pause to catch her breath had her eyes landing on the two infamous boys and she knew without a doubt that if she hadn't been enamored by Super Mysterious Guy, she'd be fawning over them too. 

"You're blocking my view, Blondie." 

Rune turned around and found herself standing in front of Regulus Black.

He was wearing a beanie and several of his curls were springing out and furling at his neck. The cold winter had stolen all the color from his skin and brought her attention to several freckles scattered over his nose.

"Have you seen Tristan Bulstrode?" 

"Who's asking?" 

"Obviously I am." 

Regulus leaned further back into his chair and pointed into the horizon. "Seated with his Ravenclaw girlfriend there." 

Rune sighed loudly and scratched her neck. 

She had already lugged herself through Hufflepuff's stands to examine Brian Smith. 

The empty seat next to Regulus looked comfortable enough that she dropped down into it and rested her head against the back as she exhaled deeply. 

"Have you ever smelled him?" she asked.

"Oh yes," replied Regulus sarcastically. "It's my hobby to go around sniffing the boys at Hogwarts." 

"Mine too," she mumbled. 

"So, I've noticed," he quirked. "Desperately looking for someone are you?" 

She ignored him as she dug into her pocket and pulled out the written list. 

Tristan Bulstrode had a girlfriend that he was devoted enough to that he walked across the field to sit with her. 

He definitely was not Super Mysterious Guy.

As she stroked out his and Brian Smith's names, Regulus snickered.

Rune realized he was peering over her shoulder and immediately held the list to her chest. "Do you mind?" 

"What is that? Possible boyfriends for you? Why not just ask me?" He pulled her hand with the list forward and pointed at the next name on the list: Pollux Blackfruit. "He's practically illiterate." He moved to the next name, "This one is soft. You'd eat him up." He moved down the list providing her with cons for each one.