-important-

The first chapters that will be released are the ship character bios. The bio/description will be written through the eyes of the other person in the ship. So it may be really in depth or someone might me completely whipped and ramble on and on about how cute the other is or something. It'll give you a look into how everyone feels about each other in the beginning.

There's also no guarantee that each ship will be together in the end... I'm hoping to get enough people reading who can help direct things...

There will be chapters where I'll put a question at the end that could help their relationship or hinder it... the question will be random, so it won't be obvious which answer will do what, but I will have which does which set before posting the question and will not change it.

An example is which flavor of ice cream do you prefer? Vanilla or Chocolate? Then one will be something bad and the other something good. The good one will be whatever my answer would be to the question.

I hope you're ready for a new adventure!

Also!! Please keep in mind I am a university student and a student teacher in an elementary school, so I may not be able to update a ton... especially since I have another story in the works. BUT... I will do my best to update at least once a week, but hopefully once every 2 days as long as time permits.

So...
Who do you think will be shipped together?