The Designs🎀

Happy reading ❤

(The night before presentation)
Aradhya's POV
(Closing the laptop *sighs*)
Hey bhagwaan! Designs toh ban gaye.. kya hoga kal?? Will RK like the designs?? Do I have a chance in kapoor's as their designer..chief designer..working with kapoor's will definitely boost my career but what if my designs got rejected? More worst what if RK fire me?? Ab RK ko toh sab jaante hi hai.. he wants perfection.. offo! Kya hoga Aradhya..
"Throw your stupid thoughts in dustbin and go to sleep.. take rest and you will do great tomorrow" here comes Shreya, my new and first bestie in Bangalore and office..
"Shrey kya karu yarr mei?? Tu toh jaanti hai na RK ko"
"Mei RK ko bhi jaanti hu aur tujhe bhi? Abhi ke liye leave this.. here, take this hot chocolate.. relax and go to sleep.. you will rock tomorrow.." she said handing me the cup..
"You are not understanding Shrey! What if I got fired?"
"Offo Aradhya..kahi nahi jaa rahi teri job.. leave this nonsense or don't talk to me" she scold me
I pouted and she dragged me towards the balcony.. there we talked about stupid things for sometime and she was succeeded in diverting my mind.. then we went to sleep.. but sleep was far away from me.. I was tossing to and fro on bed and watching Shreya sleeping like a pig..
"Yaha mei tension mei mare jaa rhi hu.. aur madam araam se so rhi hai.. sleepy head"
I also love sleeping but my sleep hates me when I am in tension.. aati hi nhi hai..
______________
(Next morning, the day of presentation)
"Is everything done ms.dixit? Meeting is going to start in few minutes and RK wants everything perfect" Mr.Khanna asked me as we completed preparations for meeting in the conference hall..
Last night, I didn't get sleep and in morning after lot of encouraging words from Shreya I made it up to office
"Yes, Mr.khanna everything is checked and don't worry RK will like it." I assured him but more like I assured myself..
"Gemme 2 minutes .. I just come"
I left to use restroom .. once I reached there I checked myself

Hope I am looking presentableChecking myself once again and mumbling some prayers I left for conference room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hope I am looking presentable
Checking myself once again and mumbling some prayers I left for conference room..
There Mr.khanna told me that RK is coming in just two minutes and then I heard the door opening and saw RK entering with his dominating aura.. he is looking handsome like everyday.. don't think that I am drooling over my boss , I am just appreciating his looks.. I greeted him and he took his seat..

 I greeted him and he took his seat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(His suit 👆)

(Conference room 👆)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Conference room 👆)

Soon , the room got filled by other members..
"Ms.dixit you may proceed with the meeting" RK instructed me..
I took a deep breath, stood up and start the presentation..
**************
After 1 hour I concluded my presentation, closed my laptop and waited for their response..
I saw RK surveying me from head to toe with a serious look.. I gulped and started mumbling prayers..

Rishabh's POV
For the first time , I didn't get bore in any meeting and come to see designs which are flawless.. like how did he made these designs with so much flawlessness in just one week.? And the way she presented , I like her professionalism..
After she concluded the presentation.. I saw her waiting for our response or I say more for my response..
I stood up and said "Fabulous work Ms.dixit.. I love the designs and the way you presented.. specially the idea that what ever material we will use , we will get it from India only.. it will be truly Indian made.. the designs are just simple but unique and elegant.. now, the world will Celebrate this wedding season with 'The kapoor's'" shocking everyone else and specially her.. her eyes were wide and mouth made a perfect 'o'..
Her work is appreciation worthy..she composed herself and said "Thank you RK.. I am glad you liked the designs"
"Hmm now we can proceed further for the week" I told and everyone nodded their head still recovering from the shock I gave them a few minutes ago..
The rest of the day went by in a blink of eye.. we were so much into our work discussing things that we didn't keep the track of time.. It's 7 in the evening so, we decided to pack up..
Now, I am just looking forward towards the fashion week and I know that it will be great and unique this time..

A/n
Reviews please..

Do Comments and Votes please

Milte hai agle updates ke saath 

take care :)

keep smiling ;)

Spread love💙