💙ARADHYA💙

Hello , I am  Aradhya Dixit..
A 25 year old neither a girly girl nor a full tomboy.. My height is 5'4 (I know it's average but sab chalta hai).. I am slim (not skinny)..I think I look okay but people generally call me cute.. I hate it when people pull my cheeks (pta nhi kya milta mere cheeks ko pull karke)..

Currently,  I am in Bangalore because of my job.. if you ask about my hometown.. well , woh toh mujhe bhi nhi pta because I am an orphan and what I know is that after 1 month of my birth my biological parents died in an accident and I was left in an orphanage in Indore by my uncle and aunt.. So , you can say that my hometown is Indore..
I am an extrovert, kind and so make friends easily and is loved by everyone.. Everyone says that I can lit anyone's mood in seconds and I am too nice to live in this world..but no one knows how much my life sucks.. I believe in living the life fullest and  all I do is follow my dad's words.. he always says that u came alone , u will go alone but in the time between birth and death do as much good u can , make friends and live life like there is no tomorrow..

Well , about my life...I was in the orphanage till I am 8 years old.. On my 8th birthday I got the news that now I will be having a family as my family .. I can call someone mom and dad.. my real name was not Aradhya .. In orphanage everyone called me 'Chiku'.. after becoming a part of Dixit family , I got the name 'Aradhya Dixit'.. Mei sabse chhoti toh nhi thi family mei .. lekin mujhe sab pamper karte the except my mom.. for her I was no one , she only consider 'Anubhav' (my brother) as her child (u can say she neglect me because I was not her blood but Anubhav was) I love my dad and oreo (I call Anubhav as oreo and sometimes Anu) a lot.. they also love me a lot..
Talking about my mom and dad , unke beech ke terms itne acche nhi the..
When I and Anu were 17, they got divorced.. my custody was taken by my mom and Anu's custody was taken by dad.. I went to Delhi with my mom.. as you know my mom didn't like me at all so I was treated like no one by her .. I did everything for her.. woh mujhe pyaar karti nhi thi par mei unhe bahut pyaar karti thi.. when I was 20 years old, she took the property which was under my name.. did I told you she was a gold digger.. if no , then yes she was.. I realised it late but chalo theek hai bhagwaan ki yehi marzi hogi..unhone Anubhav ki custody isliye nhi li thi kyunki mujhse property lekar ghar se Bahar nikalna easy tha.. yes, she took the property and throw me out of her house.. On my 21st birthday I got the best gift of being alone (note the sarcasm)...after the divorce I never met Anu and dad so I don't have any idea where they were and how they were and I was left alone again..I was again the girl without family..that time Diya (my bestie in college) helped me a lot.. she was like my savior.. I told her everything and she let me live with her.. so, the rest 3 to 4 years of my life went well with Diya in Delhi..  Diya and me both have interest in fashion designing.. we completed its course together and started looking for job when we turn 25.. she got the job in Delhi itself and I got it in Bangalore as chief designer in 'The kapoor's' fashion house.. yesterday night only , I came to Bangalore and tomorrow is my 1st day of job .. Today I will be doing nothing but roaming around the city and doing some shopping..

A/NWhat do you think about Aradhya?What will happen in her life now?Will she get the love again for which she is carving?

A/N
What do you think about Aradhya?
What will happen in her life now?
Will she get the love again for which she is carving?

Do comment and votes

Chalo agle chapter mei hero se bhi mil lete hai

Keep smiling :)) 

Spread love💙