Oopsie Woopsie!🙃

Happy reading ❤

Aradhya's POV
Time to work on our plan..as decided I prepare this cake for him

Pehli baar aise kisi aur ke liye bake kiya hai

Pehli baar aise kisi aur ke liye bake kiya hai..pta nhi RK ko kaisa lagega.. hai bhagwaan! Koi galti na ho jaaye aaj.. I kept it in a box carefully and left for office..
____________
(At RK's Cabin)

Knock knock
'Come in' I heard his voice..I slowly opened the door and move in..he was engross in his big dabba..nhi samjhe? Arre! He is busy with his laptop.. mujhe lagta hai Kiara nhi balki Chota dabba (phone) aur bada dabba(laptop) hai Inki girlfriend..
"I know I am hot darling but don't stare me like this..u can click a photo and stare it for whole day" he mocked me..

"Huh! Aapse hot ladke dekhe hai.. don't you think too high of yourself Mr.Kapoor.." 

Ab aayega maja..

"Acha.."
"Haa"
"Joh kaam hai bolo and get out"
"Ha..ha..mei bhi free nhi hu.."
"Just spit it out what do you want"
"Umm..here"
He looked at me questioning
I walked towards him with the cake in my hand but...
Jaha Aradhya ho waha tragedy na ho aisa ho sakta hai..
My leg slipped and in a fraction of second I was on the ground.. don't ask about my cake..
It slipped off my hands and landed over his head..
"My cake!"
"MY HAIRS!!"
"Oopsie woopsie... sorry RK"
And I ran out of his office to save my life..
**************
"Hahahahahahahahaha....🤣🤣" not only Shreya and Atharva but Sanjh was also laughing.. they were holding there stomach and have tears in their eyes.. they are laughing so hard..
"Guys!!! I hate you all.. here I am in lion's den and you are laughing.. go from here..Huh! I don't wanna talk to all of you.."
They stopped for a minute but again started laughing
"We..all...love..you..too..Aradhya..but..u.only..kept..yourself..in..front..of..the..
bull..willingly.." Shreya said in between her laugh
"Who told you Aradhya to bake a cake for him..he hates all this..and what you did will not double his anger but is enough to make his anger rose thousand times" Atharva stated
"Di ab aapko koi nhi bacha sakta" Sanjh added

Ring Ring

I picked my phone without looking at the ID and absent mindedly put it on speaker..

"In my office right now Ms.Dixit and get ready for consequences if you are not here in next 2 minutes" came the lion's sound from the other side..
And the line got dead.
"BHAAGO AB!!" everyone said together and I ran from my cabin
Ohh God! Save mee...

Rishabh's POV
Knock knock

'Come in' I rudely said

"I am really sorry RK for what happened earlier.. it's just I want to say sorry to you for what happened that night..but I guess now I have two reasons to apologize.." she said all this in one ago at the moment she enters..

"Ms. clumsy dixit..what do you think it's easy to make it up to RK? Just a sorry and everything will be fine?" I said glaring at her..

"Hello! Mr.rude CEO I am not clumsy..it's just wall , chairs , floors , doors , tables love me a lot.. and not only this.. I didn't say just a sorry.. I sincerely apologized ..and all that happened because of your stupid floor..it is so slippery that I slipped.." she said and shrugged..
This girl!! She has this much courage to speak like that?? Don't she know that she is standing in front of RK..lemme show her..
"Ms.dixit do you want to get fired??!!"
"What?? No..no..RK..I was just stating truth.."
"Enough!!! Enough of your nonsense..I am warning you Ms.dixit for the last time..and mark my words..if you do any of you stupidity again.. You.Are.Fired.. Remember it.."
She flinched and nodded her head
"Use you words.." I ordered..
"O..ok RK.. this will not happen again..
Have a good day.." she said and started to leave..
"And.."
"Yes RK"

"Today my driver will pick you up for the evening.."

"Ok RK"
"At 6pm..sharp"
"Okay"

Aradhya's POV
I left his cabin and sigh..
Now, Aradhya you have to be careful..

"Oh my God, di!! You said that in front of bhai.. kya courage hai bhai.." Sanjh said and started laughing..
Thank God,  Shrey and Atharva are not here...
"Chalo di!! Let's get ready for function.. we have less time to get ready.." she stopped laughing and told me
"So finally you got time from you laughing session.."
"Waise di , mei itna kabhi nhi hassi ek din mei.. you are something.."
"Chal bahut ho gya.. ab ghar chale?"
"Haa chalo"

A/N
Reviews... I want reviews!

What will happen in the function?

Will Aradhya win the award?

Will Aradhya do some stupid again?

Do comment and vote

Keep smiling :)

Stay healthy!

Spread love 💙