Friends💞

Happy reading ❤

Rishabh's POV
RK!
I have to talk to you about something important
Kiara doesn't love you..like you love her..
Aap Kiara mam se shaadi mat karo..she wants to destroy you and have your luxuries..she is a gold digger..don't marry her..please..she is cheating on you..
You are fired miss dixit
RK! I am sorry to hurt you..
Ek baar sun lo hamari RK..
You will regret it..

Aradhya's and atharva's words rang in my ear as I saw that video..
He and she were right about Kiara..
I loved her and she..
Kyu??
And for this girl I fired Aradhya..
She was so happy when she got the award..but...because of me she is sad..
She was so hurt when she left the office...
I should have trusted them.. I should have listened to them..
Atharva was right..Aradhya was right
But me..
Why? Why this is happening with me?
Bas...bahut hua..
Without saying anything I left from there..
I was angry , hurt and sad...
I went to my gym and started throwing punches on punching bag without caring about my hand..

Aradhya's POV
"Atharva...where did RK left?" I asked atharva seeing RK left in anger
"Aradhya he will be in his gym..madly throwing punches on that poor punching bag of his without caring about his hand..Shreya and I will look after here.. you go to RK.. "
"Theek hai.."
"And yes..take a first aid box to treat his hands.."
"O..Ok.. and you also take care here specially her.." I pointed towards Kiara and left from there...

Rishabh's POV

I was throwing punches on punches but I stopped abruptly to see...
.
.
.
.
Her!
To see Aradhya standing between me and that punching bag..
"Kya hua!? Why do you stopped!? Punch na!?" She asked

"Why are you here!? Go from here right now! Leave me alone.." I angrily said 

"You are asking why I am here? Just see your condition and your hands..you will get the answer..and..I am not going anywhere..I am not leaving.." she replied 

"Why? Why are you doing this? Who am I to you? I hurted you then also you are here worrying about me.. Why don't you just leave me?" I asked 

"In sawalo ka jawaab toh mujhe bhi nhi pta RK.. mei aapko kya batau.." she whispered to herself but I heard it

"Come here.." she said and dragged me to sit on one of the bench in the corner..
"Let's dress up your hand first.." she said opening the first aid box..
She gently took my hand in her hands and started  cleaning the blood on my hand with dettol and cotton..
I hissed as she dabbed the cotton on the wound..
"Sorry.." she said and started blowing air on the wound while dabbing it with cotton
"Ab theek hai?" She asked
I nodded my head because I was busy admiring her..
She is not like anyone..
I hurted her , shouted at her but besides ignoring me , she is here with me.. healing every wound I have.. does she also feel same like me?
What should I name the thing we have in between us?
"Done" she said pulling me out of my thoughts
I looked at my hand then at her to find her already looking at me with a small smile..
"RK.. let's make Deal.." she said while standing up..
"Deal!?" I also stood up..
"Yes.."
"May I know the terms and conditions of this deal ma'am"
"Yes..Offcourse.. so , I have few conditions if you agree on them..we all (atharva , Shreya,  sanjh and Aradhya) will forgive you for your behavior towards us and I will join kapoor's again.."
"Ohh..aur yeh conditions kya hai.."
"Pehli, we will become friends.." she said pointing towards me and then her..
"Ok.."
"Dusri, u will not behave rude to me or anyone else without any specific reason.."
"Ab tum galti karoge to daat khaoge na"
"Kya RK!? hum itni bhi galti nhi karte.. aapko hi baat baat par gussa aata hai..ab batao shart maan rahe ho ya nhi?"
"Acha Ok.. I will try.. anything else ma'am?"
"Yes, third..add sorry and thank you in your dictionary.."
"Seriously!? Are you not using this situation for your benefit Ms.Aradhya!?"
"Whatever , you say..ab batao meri conditions maan rhe ho"
"Tumhari 3 conditions lekin mujhe milenge sirf 2 benefits..kyu bhai"
"Nhi..aapko bhi toh 3 benefits mil rhe hai.."
"Kaise?"
"Pehle do benefits toh aapko pta hi hai.. third benefit yeh hai ki, aapki family badi ho gyi aur aapki khushiya bhi double.."
"Aur woh kaise?"
"Arre dekhiye.. sanjh aur uncle hai hi..atharva aapka bhai..Shreya aapki behen aur mei aapki dost..toh ho gaye na 5 members..and when you will start to control your anger and be happy with us you will yourself see the happiness in your life being double.."
"Really?"
"Yup.."
"How can you be so joyful, so positive, always smiling..don't you get hurt..don't you get sad and alone..don't you feel like 'bas bahut ho gya'.. don't you get tired of the problems in your life..!?"
"Nope.."
"Par kaise?"
"Mere dad kehte the..the time you have na between start to end..live your life fullest..live with the flow of life..Problems is life's second name..they will never end..it's just that you have to show life that you are more powerful and that you will do by smiling and not letting the demons of your mind conquer you.."
"But what about that person which is behind the mask of happiness.."
"That person will try to break you.. will try to rub the reality on your face that you are alone..but we are the only one who can control that.."
"This is not as easy as it seems.."
"I know...but for you..it shouldn't be hard.."
"Kaise?"
"You have so many people in your life..you can share everything with them..when you share little little things of your life with your close ones you will find yourself free from every kind of stress , tension..you will feel like a free bird.."
"Are you also alone in this world?"
"Nope. I have Shrey,  atharva , sanjh and you..I am not alone"
"What about your family?"
"I have you all na as my family..acha leave all this and promise me that you will live freely with us..there will be no boundations.."  she changed the topic maybe not want to discuss further..
"Promise.."
"Toh chaliye..smilee"
She said smiling and listening to her I also smiled but not a big one like her
"Kya RK..ab aapko smile karna bhi sikhana padega..badi waali smile do na.."
I sighed and smiled again..bigger than last time
"Good" she said showing me a thumbs up..
She is such a kid..
"NOW A GROUP HUG.." There comes the trio..sanjh , atharva and Shreya
"Yes!!" Aradhya said and the next second we were hugging each other..

sanjh , atharva and Shreya"Yes!!" Aradhya said and the next second we were hugging each other

"Bhai humne aapko maaf kiya and now no one will call you RK.. we all will you Rishabhor Rishi.. okay?" Sanjh asked cutely..
I looked at all of them to see them nodding
"Okay!" I said
"Yeah!" Everyone said together
And we started laughing..

A/N
So, finally they become friends..
What will happen now?
Will their friendship lasts?
Will they be able to understand the growing feelings in their hearts?
Or
They will get apart?
Will Kiara come Again?
Will she break them apart?
What will happen now?
Let's join their journey!

Stay tuned!

Stay happy :))))

Spread love 💙