AUTHOR'S RANT 😁

Hello Everyone!

I know many of you gonna ignore this and move forward but those who are reading this .. 

This story is a experimental work..this is my very first time writing something like this..I am still learning to write so please bear with me.. first few chapters will be not very good..but further ahead chapters are good..so please read the book till end..do not skip it reading first few chapters..

Now, some things for you to know..

First , THANK YOU for choosing my story as one of your reads..

Second, this story will be in HINGLISH..

Third , do VOTE and COMMENT as it encourages to write more..

Fourth , this book is bound to have many mistakes..don't mind them please..this book is in the process of slow editing..

Fifth, Media in this story is not owned by me..they belong to their respective owners and has been taken by me from Google and Pinterest..

And last but not the least
DON'T COPY my work..

Now , moving on to the story...

This story is like a crazy adventurous ride full of fun , love , past demons , heartbreaks and how destiny play it's games to unite two souls which are poles apart...
And now about the characters , many of you have already guess them but you will meet them in next part...