Award Function🏆

Happy reading ❤

Kiara's outfit 👆
Aradhya's POV
So finally!! We are ready..
Ooff! Pehli baar itna makeup kiya hai..show waale din bhi itna makeup nhi kiya tha..

show waale din bhi itna makeup nhi kiya tha

Kaisi lag rhi hu?

Kaisi lag rhi hu?..
Don't ask about Sanjh..she is looking very very pretty in the black dress..

she is looking very very pretty in the black dress

Shopping ke liye toh hum dono gaye the..lekin kari Shopping sirf Sanjh ne..haa, meri dress bhi usne select ki hai..
"Woww di!! See you are looking so hot.. aaj toh kaafi log ghayal hone waale hai..media will not leave you today.."
"Woh toh hai..ab mei itni sundar hu  mei kya  karu.. aur tu bhi kam nhi lag rhi.. kisiko ko patane ka irada hai.."
"Kya di..aap bhi na..chalo ab driver wait kar rha hai.."
"Yeah! Let's go.."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Click , click , click"
"Mam here , mam here"
"Mam some questions please"
This is all me and sanjh can hear since we reached there..
Oof! Don't this media get tired??
"Wait .. wait .. one by one please"
Me and sanjh try to be as calm as we can..
"Mam , are you with RK now.. as last time you were with him and now with his sister sanjh??"
"What rubbish are you talking??" I said finally losing my patience
"Didn't I clear the things last time?"
A voice came from behind..
Media cleared the path and there is the dashing Mam of the evening
Sorry! The rude man..
But he is hot and handsome
Ohh shut up

But he is hot and handsome Ohh shut up

"See, I am here with my lady love..
Any doubts??" He said and I came out of my thoughts..
"No sir..sorry!" The person who asked the question said
"can we have some photographs of you four.." other Man with camera requested us
"Sure! Why not?" Me and sanjh said together
"Di you are twining with bhai today..see..you and bhai are looking a fire ball today..Haye Garmi!!" Sanjh wishpered to me and dramatically fan herself with her hand..
"Shut up sanjh!!"
"Ohhoo.. laddoo phuta.. di ke mann mei laddoo phuta.."
"Yeh ladki..kya karu mei iska.."

"Shall we?"
I heard a voice and turn my head to see the handsome devil..

Rishabh's POV
I don't know what happened to me when I saw her... she was looking so
Hot & Gorgeous today..for a minute I forget that I have Kiara with me.. but I heard media and came out my trance..
What is happening to me?? Rishabh stay away from her..you will go mad..
The media asked for some photographs and I saw Sanjh and Ms.dixit talking..
"Shall we?" I interrupted them and she looked at me with her angelic eyes and I get drown in them again..
Neither I spoke a word nor she..
"Bhai and di if your staring session is complete can we go and have some photo session.."
"Sanjh"
We both spoke at the same time..
We looked at each other then at media.. and we all rather I say except me all started laughing..for the sake of media I also laughed a little..
Soon , our short photo session ended and we headed in..
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Aradhya's POV

"THE AWARD FOR BEST DESIGNER GOES TO...."
Dhuk..dhuk.. 
My heart is racing with a speed of 1000km/hr..
"THE CHIEF DESIGNER..."
God!! Finger crossed
"Di calm down you will win.." Sanjh said putting a hand on my shoulder

"THE CHIEF DESIGNER OF KAPOOR'S... MS. ARADHYA DIXIT.."

This is not a dream na..this is not a dream na..oh my God..

I pinched myself and it hurted..
Yes! Yes it is real..I did it .. finally!!

"Di!! Jao stage pe.. have your award.."
I flinched hearing sanjh then stand up and move towards the stage..
With confidence..
Dadda! Your Aradhya did it..
"Congratulations Ms Aradhya.. now we would like to have a few words from you.."

I took the award and soon the hall was filled with sound of clapping and hooting.. I took the mic in my hand and looked in front to see RK smiling proudly seeing me..
Someone is proud on you ishaani..
I took a deep breath
"Well, I can't express my feelings in words..this all is like a dream to me..all I can say is that thank you.. thank you everyone who supported Aradhya..I still have my very first drawing and to be frank it was not good at all but dadda always pushes me and because of his support, that courage I am here.. i would also like to thank RK..agar woh nhi hote toh shayad mei aisa kaam kar hi nhi sakti thi.. everyone needs a push and you know if you fear someone you do your best to show them..so I think RK is that push or fear..umm, so.. thank you everyone for loving Aradhya and..keep smiling" I smiled and left the stage..

"Thank you Ms. Aradhyz.."
"Now, next award......"
"Di!! You rocked it.. you are awesome.." Sanjh said and took the award from me
"Wow di!! I also want to be like you.."
"Thank you sanjh and you are also not less..when you will start and conquer every stage of success with your talent  you will know how much worth you have.."
She smiled and nodded her head..
"Time for a hot couple dance...so, I would like to call the power pack couple of this evening.."

"Dekhna bhai aur aap hi hoge aaj ke power pack couple.." Sanjh said
"No.. me and RK nhi aur hum kahi se couple dikhte hai? It will be RK and Kiara.. " I correct her
"Chalo dekhte hai"
"Welcome the handsome RISHABH KAPOOR and the gorgeous ARADHYA DIXIT.."

"Dekha kaha tha na.." Sanjh nudged me..

Rishabh's POV
Me and Ms.dixit are the couple tonight..I turn my head to see Kiara fuming in anger..Offcourse she want to be with me..
I turn my head to see ishaani getting teased by sanjh..
"RK and Ms Aradhya please come.."
I stood up and went near to Ms.Dixit

"Can I?" I asked forwarding my hand
She looked at me and with a smile keep her hand on mine
"Sure" she said
And we lead our way towards the stage..
"Woo-hoo! Guys.. temperature of room has increased.."
"Oh! Karan..stop your drama.." I said to the guy making announcements..
"By the way sir..how do you decided that we are the couple for this evening.." she asked
" Well you and RK together did a great job for the show..today you both are also twining so we decided that you two will make the power pack couple for this evening..now, let the song began.."
The song began and I placed my hand on her waist pulling her towards me..she gasped at first but then kept her one hand on my shoulder smiling..We intertwine our free hand and started swaying at romantic music..but, soon the music started fading away and we both got lost in our world..but I decided to break the silence between us and talk to her..

A/N
So, answer my favorite questions
What do you think about the chapter?
Abhi tak toh khuch hua nhi lekin kya aage khuch hoga?

Do comment and vote
Love you all

Keep smiling :)
Spread love 💙