We the sus music

(Btw this episode is before they announced that they were dating)

"What should I do now guys, I'm bored?" Dream said A dono reads "Listen to we the sus music mask lol." "Ummm ok I have no clue what it will be but let's do it!"

The music   

"What the f*ck they should a little like me, this is impressive lol but inappropriate so let me stop playing it." Dream said the comments are crazy like 'I wonder if he liked the song' 'keep playing it' 'you liked the song' 'r u and George dating' Dream said "Ok I am going to end the stream." He thought he ended the stream but he turned on the camera he had the mask on so he was fine but George walked in and said "Did you see the comments asking if we were dating." George said then Dream said "Yeah I did, I hope-" Dream got cut off by George, George said "Your stream is still on you turned on the camera!" George turns the stream off. Dream tweets "Hey guys I don't want to talk about anything because I have stuff  to do."

"Are you ok Dream." George said "Yeah I'm fine I could feel better tho." Dream said "Want me to make you feel better." George said, George sits on Dream's lap and starts kissing him and taking off his shirt and and gives him a hickey and then Dream said "Sorry George I'm not in the mood tomorrow I will probably be better." George said "it's fine Dream *kisses Dream*."

                                            WHY DOES HE HAVE A HICKEY

After a few minutes of streaming with a mask on he see's that he has a hickey and panics then he puts a scarf on (it was George's scarf and people knows it is George's). The comments are crazy 'you have a hickey' 'hickey' they were spamming it. So after and hour he ended the stream.

"Sorry Dream I did not mean to give you a hickey." George said "Sex would definitely make me fell 100% better." Dream takes off George's shirt and gives him a hickey and takes off his pants and underwear then takes his own off and then asked George " May I?" George said "You may." Then Dream inserted his penis into George's ass and puts his hands on George's hips and bounced him up and down. Then after a 20 minutes Dream came his 3 time and kissed George.

🎵✨💙💚🌈🌶Hot