Dream, they know about us!

Hello just want to say there will not be any smut this episode the next one will tho.
       "Dream stop killing me!" Goggy says, Dream said "Only if you say please." "Mmm please stop killing me ." George said. The chat is like 'Aww that's nice' 'Cute' 'lol'

                                                                                      Dream is on his Twitter arc

I miss you George.

                                                                                                                    I only went to the store, Dream get of Twitter.
Only if you say you love me.

                                                                                                                                                Really... FINE I love you Dream. 

                                                                                           The chat

Omg
He said he loves him
Are they dating
Whattt
Akekks
FJSJKWKWO
WHATT THE FUJUUUCCCKKMDMDE
YASSSSSSS OKSMSMSSKSK
SKSKKW
YES ✨🌈✨ ✨💙💚✨ ✨🎵✨ 🌅🌅🌅🌅💙💚💙🎫 🎫🛩🚅🎫😉😉😏😏😏😉😏💚💙

                                                                                 The 5000$ Manhunt

Dream said "Hey guys so we are doing a manhunt where whoever finds me wins 5000$ with my friend who will have to find me George, Sapnap, Quacity, and Karl. Also make sure you subscribe.

                                                                                        The distraction

"Ok George I will go find Karl and Quackity to see what they are doing, and you go find Dream and distract him Sapnap said. George says "okay." While Sapnap was gone George was trying to see where Dream was. "Dream can you give me a clue to where you are?" George said, Dream said "Are you sure, you already used 2 of your clues you only have 1 more left. George said "Yes I'm sure." Dream says "I'm in a house made where if you get the house wet you will fall , and have a ball. George said "mmm... like a sand house?" "Yes." Dream said. Ok chat let's find where the sand is and find him. There is a little sand here let's check. So as Goggy was looking for George Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl were flirting and geting side tracked. After Goggy tracked down Dream,  he said "Yes Dream I found you!" "Shit... George wins!- Where is the others?" George says "Umm idk I think they got distracted. After The others ended their stream Dream ended his stream and George waved good bye and he thought he ended his stream but really he just turned off the camera. All of a sudden Dream walks in and said " Sapnap is screaming I can here him all the way downstairs." Goggy says "Yeah, I can believe I used my last clue on you I could've  have found you without the clue." Dream said "Don't be ungrateful... I don't want a boyfriend that is ungrateful." George said "Sorry Clay." Dream said "Wow calling me by my real name."  George said "Just kidding." Dream said "Oh come on now shut up." Goggy says "Make me." And Dream pulled George in and starts to passionately making out with George when Goggy turns around and see that his microphone is still on and he did not end stream George said "Dream, they know about us!" And he ends the stream, "What do you mean." Dream said. George says "My microphone was still on I must have clicked the wrong button.  Dream says "Wow.. ok umm OK here's what we could do just tell them the truth." Goggy says "Are you sure, do you think they are ready for that." "Yes, I do." Dream said. So George tweets and says 'Hey guys i'm bisexual I realized this after I was getting close with Dream because I'm at his house, after a week we started dating and we are sorry we were keeping this from you for 2 days have a good day guys I will still stream btw' And Dream tweets 'As you all know my sexuality is unlabeled after a while of thinking I and bisexual and yes me and George are dating and on Friday I will do a special stream with George and do a face reveal, have a good night'

                                                                                           The chat

Omg
What
I new thy were a couple
ODDMMEK
KDKWPW
GOTKEKE,W
AA

WA
WLLWLALAKKA
Q
SLSL
SOS S
WHATTTTTTT
SO DNF IS REAL??:,'sksks
I miss one steam skskkslal
You take a nap one day KKSKSKKS

✨💙💚✨ DNF lol