The Flight 🛩

Dream texted George 'Hey you have to get up around 5 for your flight at 7am' Goggy reply's 'Ok, that's soo early though' Dream reply's by saying 'I know 😥' Goggy then sets an alarm for 4:00 am so he can get dressed and then go to the plane station.
     The following morning George gets up at 4 and takes a shower and gets dressed then he brushes his teeth and finally puts his tickets in his pockets with his birth certificate. Goggy's mom is driving his car there... "Are you excited to see Dream, I'm sad to see you leave for so long but I know you will be back." George's mom said George reply's with "Yes, and I'll miss you too mom."

So after Goggy's mom dropped him off he heads into the plane station and sits down and waits for his turn. A few moments pass and it is finally his turn they tell him "Take your ticket and give it to that lady, then take your shoes off and put it in the bin." "Ok." Goggy replied. After George puts his shoes in the bin he gets a pat down, then the guy says "Ok walk trough that. Goggy did just that.

                                                                                          Goggy's flight ✈️

Goggy sits down in his seat. After a few hours a lady comes past with food and drinks 🍹 asking what people want after a few minutes she comes up to George's and asked "What do you want to eat sir?" "Just a burger 🍔." George said.
After George finished eating he went to sleep.  After a few hours of Goggy sleeping he hears people clapping and he wakes up and sees that the plane has landed he starts to clap too and stands up so he can leave.

                                                                                             The Meet Up

George is in the airport in Florida he is looking around for Dream even though he can't quite remember what he looks like. Goggy text Dream 'Where are you I'm at the airport' Dream said 'I see you here I come' then suddenly someone runs up to him and hugs him George said "Who are you-wait DREAM!" "Yes!" Dream said. George looks at Dream he says to himself 'Damn he is prettier than what I last remembered him looking like' After a few moments had past Dream said "Ok follow me so we can go to my house." "Ok." George said. After a few moments of them walking they were at the car. "You can get in the front, my sister wanted to come but our cousin was in town so she is at her house for a week." Dream said George replied with "That's fine I'd rather spend more time with you." 😊😉 "Ohh ok-😁😱😱😏."

                                                                                         At Dream's House

       After the drive they arrive at Dream's house "Wow your house is nice." Goggy said. Dream says "Thanks.., Ok so I have a guest room next to my room so you can sleep in there and if you need anything I'm just in the next room get some sleep ok George." "Ok, I will." George said. George walks in the room sets down all his bags and takes his shoes off and goes to sleep after about 4 hours he wakes up and looks at his phone it says 2:30 am Goggy says to himself "Shit I'm so sleepy the bed is not that soft I need more pillows I'll ask Dream." So he knocks on Dream's Door and after a few moments the does does not open so George is about to go back to the room when the door opens Dream says "Do you need anything George?" "Yes, can I get more pillows the bed is not that soft." "Yeah sorry about that, I have some pillows in my room I can get them for you, or you can sleep in here and I'll just sleep on the couch." Goggy says "No can we can sleep together, if you are ok with that." "Yeah that's fine with me." Dream said. So then they are both sleeping in the same bed. While Dream was about to go to sleep George said "Thanks." "For what?" Dream said "For letting me sleep with you." Dream said "No problem." After a few minutes pass Goggy is sleep and Dream is still up- when suddenly George pushes his ass on to Dream's dick and Dream slowly backs away and George does it agin so Dream just pushes his dick into Goggy's ass and then cuddles Goggy, and slowly falls  to sleep. In the morning George wakes up and feels some thing on his butt he gets up and looks and Dream's dick is hard so Goggy pushes Dream so he could wake up Dream wakes up and said "Do you need anything George I was trying to sleep." Goggy says "You might have been sleep but your dick wasn't ." Dream said "wha-." And looks down and sees that he is hard so he runs to the bathroom 🚽 and George follows him and Dream said "Sorry, I didn't mean to." While trying to jerk off but it wasn't working Dream couldn't cum. So Goggy said "Do you need any help?" Just by George speaking Dream starts to cum and said "N-No I I'm g-good." Goggy said "Ok." After a few minutes Dream comes (lol) out of the bathroom and George is still there.

                                                                                   Awkward Conversation

    George said "What are we doing today." Dream said "We can go in my backyard and watch the sun come up." "Ok cool." As they are laying down in the yard Dream says "How were you going to help me?" Goggy says "What- oh that I was probably going to jerk you off." Dream said "Really, why don't you jerk me off right now." Goggy stands up and sits on Dream's legs and stars to unbutton his shorts then pulls Dream dick out and starts licking his dick and kisses it and managed to put all 8 inches down his mouth and Dream puts his hand on George's head and starts pulling is head up and down and George starts bobbing his head and Dream starts to cum down Goggy's throat and George swallows it all then George says "I love this sunset 🌇."

Opp- that was hot lol 🥳🥳