The Crazy Stream

Breakfast

Goggy was worried about Dream because he was going to do a Big stream today, Dream was going to show his face. Then he makes him breakfast so he isn't hungry before he starts streaming. Then he starts to make some pancakes for him and Dream 🥞 it was the last part of the breakfast he was going to make. "Almost done with the Breakfast." Goggy says after a few minutes the pancakes are finished. "DREAM COME HERE!!" George said "Yes here I come bb." Dream said. George puts all the pancakes on the plates, George said "I made us some breakfast!" Dream said "Aww thank you, I appreciate  this because i'm soo nervous for the stream later today." George said "Yeah ok umm so what time are you planning to doing your stream today." Dream said "It will be around 2:30pm why?" Goggy says "I going to to take a short nap and I don't want to miss the stream., i'm going to take a nap now wake me when you are about to stream." Dream said "Ok." Goggy walks to Dream's room and falls a sleep and Dream walks into his room and sees Goggy and smiles then Dream had gotten on his phone, before he was getting ready to start streaming he was nervous.

                                                                                  The Crazy Stream

"George...." Dream said "mmhh." Goggy says "Baby wake up." Dream said "Ok I'm getting up." Goggy said. Dream looks at George and starts kissing him and takes off George's shirt and George took Dream 's shirt off. And they start kissing more then Dream takes his pants off and his underwear Goggy does the same Dream got the lube and started to lube his fingers and fingerd George and George starts saying "Mmmm Dream just put your dick in me." Dream said "Ok." And Dream pulls out his fingers and puts lube on his dick and looks at George and George said "Yes Dream you can fuck me." "Ok."Dream said and he thrusted his dick into George and started going faster and pounding into George and Goggy said "Harder.. faster mmm." "As you wish." Dream said so he put his whole dick into George and starts going even faster and harder than before and he cum's into George and then George starts cumming all over Dream. Then Dream said "Ok I actually should start streaming now." Goggy says "Mm ok I'll get ready too." Dream got up and cleaned himself off and Put on an green shirt. And Dream puts on his mask and start his stream and turns on the camera and said "Hello.. umm I'm going to wait a few minutes till more people come in then I'll do the face reveal." After a few minutes pass he took off his mask and you see his face and the chat is like 'Your cute' 'George is lucky' 'Handsome' 'Hot' 'Hoooootttt' 'You're normal looking' 'Your not that cute' 'You're ugly lol' 'eww well'   Dream said "George come in here and he walks in and said "Hey..oh you did the stream I'm proud of you Dream." Dream said "Thanks." And So after that Dream and George did a whole  6 hour stream doing all kinds of games together and Dream said before he ended the stream "I guess you guys were right DNF was real lol." Then  he kissed George and ended the stream and tweeted "Btw guys THIS IS NOT A JOKE AT ALL ME AND GEORGE ARE ACTUALLY DATING AND YES THAT IS MY FACE also I won't always show my face every stream.    

✨🎵Oop🌈🎵✨