The Maid Outfit

George will be fucking Dream in this so don't be mad, Dream still will fuck George lol.

George was doing a normal stream until a dono read out loud "If we can get to your goal of subs can you wear a maid outfit?" Goggy said "Uhhh sure only because I know you guys won't get to it." Then everyone starts subbing getting closer to the goal then they went past the goal. Someone said "ORDER THE MAID OUTFIT NOWWW!!" George said "Fine, oh by the way I forgot to tell you guys I'm staying 3 more months." So then George gets on Amazon on live and he starts to look for a maid outfit and he see's a really beautiful one and puts it in his cart and ask his chat if they like this one the cat is saying yes and order the tail too George says fine and then he orders it and says to his stream "Ok I already ordered it it should come in tomorrow so I'll open it on stream tomorrow byee." The next day... Dream said "I can't wait till you end the stream later today I will fuck you all day long." George says "Wow.. uh okay."

                                                                                   The Maid Outfit

George said "Hey guys I got the package let's open it." Then  George put it on his lap and opens it and pulls out everything and shows the stream then he said "I'm going to put this on I'll be back." Then he picks up everything and  goes to the bathroom and puts everything on and looks in the mirror 🪞 he says to himself  "Ok where is the tail oh here it is how do I put this on.." He  looks closely at it, it's a butt plug attached to the tail so he has to put it in is but he looks for lub and puts some of it on the the top part of the tail and pulls down his underwear. Then he slowly pushes it in and moans a little he stands up and says "I can't put my underwear on unless I put a hole in them.. I guess I won't wear underwear 🩲." He puts the cat ears on and walks out and shyly walks toward the stream then someone in the cat says , " Do some poses or something." George then does some poses then Dream walks in with the mask on and he puts his Hands on George's waist the he ended George stream George said "Why would you do that, end my stream." Dream just kisses George and sits him on the bed and then Dream takes off his shirt and his pants and underwear he is hard. Then he walks up to George going to pull his underwear down when he just feels his dick and he says "You naughty boy." Then he takes out the tail and he looks up at George and George said "Just fuck me already." Dream pushes his dick into him and pushes him against the wall and starts to fuck him harder and George is moaning like crazy and then Dream puts all his dick into George and he moans loudly and Dream kisses his neck and giving him Hickeys and Dream dick is throbbing while he is still fucking George and cums all in him and then kisses George and then Dream says "Look at you slut, you begged for my dick and George starts kissing Dream, and George said "I want to fuck you!" Dream said "Ok." And George pushes him into a doggy stile on the bed and stats fucking Dream as hard as he can and starts pounding him and kisses Dream's back and cums all in Dream and Dream cums all over the bed and George said "Clean that up slut."

✨🎵🌈💚💙 Spicy 🌶